• ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Really hurt when Tin Mans thread was closed Huh.....:(

That and it just seems like the whole tone of INGO has changed somehow. I don't know how to describe it but it just doesn't feel the same. And it wasn't all to do with TinCan' s thread going away either, just the whole thing in general seems different lately.

Maybe its me I don't know.

So did I. When tincan's thread got deleted I lost 700 posts...so I figured it was a good time to take a break.

I don't remember how many posts I lost but it was almost 1,000.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    What is it about NWI that they always seem to be real close knit and have their own club? Not just on here, I've noticed it elsewhere in life. "The Region" seems to stick together.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Saw a whole bunch of Robbins in some trees yesterday. But sorry they were in Kentucky :):
    I haven't seen any around Indy yet this year. They know it's too damn cold! Whenever I see Robbins I get that spring itch and no it's not VD all you smart asses :):

Edit: I swear I posted this in another thread and it showed up here, weird. All my thoughts are random so I'll just leave it :)

Last edited:

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    As my 8 year old son was placing his show chickens in cages at the county fair this past year a woman walked up to admire this birds. With a rooster in one hand and a young hen in the other he looked up and her and asked, "Do you want to hold my cock and pullet?" I nearly hit the floor laughing.

Top Bottom