• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Not happy, i really liked troy stuff but that guy is a dbag of the highest order.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    In the linked article, it states that a representative of Troy Industries claimed that Troy Asymmetric is a different company. However, a quick trip to Troy Industries' website shows links to Troy Defense, Troy Prepared, and Troy Asymmetric under the banner of "About the Company."

People -- and companies -- make decisions and those decisions have consequences. For some, the hiring of Weis will be an issue; for some, not. Troy Industries will have to live with the consequences.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Funny, if you google it, Troy Asymmetric's blog pops up and the preview shows a post from 5 days ago introducing him as an instructor. Click on the link though, and the post appears to have been deleted. Maybe they have pulled their heads out of their fundamental orfices?

Best,

Joe

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Troy Asymmetric's phone # is 413 788 4213. I called and expressed my displeasure and was told by a gentleman that all the higher ups are in conference over the situation and that they would get back to me. I encourage everyone to do the same.

Best,

Joe

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    J-Fled (aka: Jody Wies) runs a security company that does a BUTTLOAD of business in Chicago. Every time there is a big event, J-Fled is on the TV getting interviewed by one of the Chicago network news affiliates about his company providing logistics, support, etc for it.

He was, and still is, a Daly crony. Rahm canned him so he could out douchebag Daly's police chief.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I sent an Email to Troy Industries Sale stating I, nor anyone I can advise will purchase anything from Troy as of this date, due to hiring this asshoXX. I reminded them of their request to Boycott Dick's, then they hire an ANTI-GUN advocate.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I went to Troy Industries' FB page and, under their post about Dick's no longer selling Troy Industries' products, submitted the following:

"Yeah, kind of a buzz kill for you. Dick's turned tail and you deemed that their behavior "clearly shows they do not support the Second Amemdment as we at Troy Industries do" -- yet Troy hires this guy and expects SA advocates to support them? LOL

Actions still have consequences in places other than Chicago, DC, NYC and LA -- you know, places where people can still use your products. Hypocrisy is not often appreciated by your average customers.

Just a thought."

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    I went to Troy Industries' FB page and, under their post about Dick's no longer selling Troy Industries' products, submitted the following:

"Yeah, kind of a buzz kill for you. Dick's turned tail and you deemed that their behavior "clearly shows they do not support the Second Amemdment as we at Troy Industries do" -- yet Troy hires this guy and expects SA advocates to support them? LOL

Actions still have consequences in places other than Chicago, DC, NYC and LA -- you know, places where people can still use your products. Hypocrisy is not often appreciated by your average customers.

Just a thought."

Hopefully everyone at INGO that has a facebook account will leave a comment about their displeasure with their actions

Vilage.Idiot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Just pulled this from their facebook page

In response to the reaction of our customer base, Jody Weis will not be joining the Troy Asymmetric cadre of instructors.

We value the thoughts and concerns of our loyal customers. Troy Industries and its affiliated companies are strong supporters of the Second Amendment and will continue to promote this right through our products, statements, actions and affiliations.

Notice it just says they are not hiring him as an instructor........wonder what new position they will hide him under?

Top Bottom