• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Anybody here ever have any problems with a group of people giving you a hard time accusing you of being a troll, when they are doing the very definition of a troll?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Couple things normally give away trolls. How long they've been a member is #1. I was a member of one board for 5 years and some idiot with a month under his belt called me a troll. LOL!

Blow it off. On a side note... 600 posts in 3 months? You're a freak!

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Couple things normally give away trolls. How long they've been a member is #1. I was a member of one board for 5 years and some idiot with a month under his belt called me a troll. LOL!

Blow it off. On a side note... 600 posts in 3 months? You're a freak!

I usually try to blow it off or a witty comeback that even the more mature members agreed that I roll with the punches well...I just find it funny that the people who accuse me of being a troll, are the ones picking the fights.

You think 600 post in 3 month is freaky? :dunno:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anybody here ever have any problems with a group of people giving you a hard time accusing you of being a troll, when they are doing the very definition of a troll?

There was a day when it was obvious to everyone that I no longer belonged at DailyKos...

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    I was called a troll on a liberal website somewhere in Texas. A fellow LEO sent me there to just read their feely good stuff.:xmad: One mention of C-4 from me in a joking manner got me expelled from the site permanently. Go figure. They definitely had no sense of humor.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    It was a BMW forum in their "post a picture of your girlfriend/fiancee/wife" thread....so just like everybody else, I posted pictures of my girlfriend. some told me I was a troll, other's kept saying she was ugly, one dude told me to die. I got a pm from a more respectful gentlemen who told me to ignore the "dipshits" on that forum.

It doesn't bother me, considering I worked 3 years in a factory....they gonna have to try harder then that to make me snap.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    It was a BMW forum in their "post a picture of your girlfriend/fiancee/wife" thread....so just like everybody else, I posted pictures of my girlfriend. some told me I was a troll, other's kept saying she was ugly, one dude told me to die. I got a pm from a more respectful gentlemen who told me to ignore the "dipshits" on that forum.

It doesn't bother me, considering I worked 3 years in a factory....they gonna have to try harder then that to make me snap.

Sound like some real nice folks on that forum - Not :rolleyes:

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Sound like some real nice folks on that forum - Not :rolleyes:

Yea, I was thinking of picking up a bmw to drive because I think they are cool cars but I'm gonna have to reconsider cause I don't want assoications with some of the pricks that drive them. My supra will be good enough for me!

Top Bottom