• ...and so much more!
  • snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    :soapbox:
    So some random truck pulled in at the farmhouse sunday afternoon and my uncle thought it was my step dad and went back to his sunday afternoon nap. Had second thoughts so he went to look out the window again as they were loading up block and tackle and tow chains for some farm implements and drove off. Didn't get a plate number or anything.

Flash forward to Tuesday night, and everybody is up at my uncle's house. Mom and uncle are sitting inside talking about the cancer they just found in his colon, step dad is outside working on the mower. They overhear my stepdad talking to someone. She goes out to ask if there is something she can help him with. He said oh I just want to go out to your manure pile and dig red worms. She goes in checks it out with my uncle and of course the answer is no the pastures are too muddy. he says they are not and then follows it with I was already out there a few days ago when no one is home.
    :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:
    So he has admitted to trespassing, and now the family is pretty upset. Uncle chases him all the way back to his truck and tells him he better not see him back or even on our road for that matter or he will be calling the law. Guy starts yelling I am *name redacted* and I am calling Roger *name redacted* when I get home and telling him you threatened me. Uncle followed with go right ahead I will have called Roger (Town Marshal) at his home and let him know that you have trespassed and been warned not to return.
    :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:
    My blood was boiling at this point and then mom lets me know what he was talking to my step dad about. He has been doing this for at least three years. The manure pile is nowhere visible from the road and is grass covered so he did a mighty bit of poking around to find this out. Due to the idiot spouting off who he is I know where he lives, I know his PO Box number and I know all of his family that lives in his household. Seems innocent enough to want to dig worms, something entirely different to have inspected our property when things have been stolen as well as our property poached. To think if the bull or one of our cows with horns got a hold of this piece of trash we would be liable.
    :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad:
    :biggun:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Yeah, people rarely respect anything.

I say you hang a permanent target stand over by the manure pile, if someone happened to be trespassing when you decided it was time for target practice, well then that would be an unfortunate occurrence.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Do NOT let your temper get the best of you.

Ever.

-J-

I'd agree about temper, but there's something to be said for standing up for yourself and your property. I'm not saying KILL the guy, but a few shots a few yards away might change his perception on whether or not it's worth the risk to trespass and steal at that particular property.

You don't have to lose your temper to be mad enough to defend your family and home.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Seriously, there's no bait shops anywhere close by? Red worms don't cost that much money. :dunno: Certainly not worth trespassing and digging through manure for! Maybe he had ulterior motives?

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Do NOT let your temper get the best of you.

Ever.

-J-

I am far from losing my temper, for now. Based on his age and the amount of people living in his home however it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't his kids with even less morals that are the ones that are doing the stealing.

I'd agree about temper, but there's something to be said for standing up for yourself and your property. I'm not saying KILL the guy, but a few shots a few yards away might change his perception on whether or not it's worth the risk to trespass and steal at that particular property.

You don't have to lose your temper to be mad enough to defend your family and home.

Quoted For Truth

Seriously, there's no bait shops anywhere close by? Red worms don't cost that much money. :dunno: Certainly not worth trespassing and digging through manure for! Maybe he had ulterior motives?

There are at least 3 places you can buy worms and any place you can fish around these parts also has places good enough to dig worms. My thought process is on your level.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Never lose your temper and never withold an asswhuppin from someone who's earned it. Trespassing earns it.

:D I like your style.

I think my uncle just might have done it if he hadn't had his chemo port put in on monday.

Ungh, yeah that's a nasty operation.... The fact that I had a direct line from the outside of my chest (Ok, JUST under the skin) to my heart made me nervous when I had one.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I cannot condone this statement.... but.... you may get a rep that didnt come from me ***wink, wink***

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    The land owner next to my father in laws is an avid trespasser hunter. If he sees a "unauthorized" vehicle on the dirt road or in the woods, it will be towed or he'll leave it with the tires deflated or taken all together while your trespassing, if you try to stash a boat at the channel thinking you'll fish his lake, he'll either shoot holes in it and/or take it and sell if for scrap. I've seen many a deer poacher left stranded on the side of the road out there. Best part the guy who tows them charges like 200.00 for the vehicle. I am 1 of 3 people allowed in his woods, as I asked before I went on his land the first time. He was shocked I asked, but now I an kill upwards of 50-75 groundhogs a year, and have access to a hidden lake. I find like 3-4 john boats stashed every year.

Last edited:

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    The land owner next to my father in laws is an avid trespassing hunter. If he sees a "unauthorized" vehicle on the dirt road or in the woods, it will be towed or he'll leave it with the tires deflated or taken all together while your trespassing, if you try to stash a boat at the channel thinking you'll fish his lake, he'll either shoot holes in it and/or take it and sell if for scrap. I've seen many a deer poacher left stranded on the side of the road out there. Best part the guy who tows them charges like 200.00 for the vehicle. I am 1 of 3 people allowed in his woods, as I asked before I went on his land the first time. He was shocked I asked, but now I an kill upwards of 50-75 groundhogs a year, and have access to a hidden lake. I find like 3-4 john boats stashed every year.

What is the legality of this? I mean if I put some 6 shot through his tires after he has parked and walked away from it?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The land owner next to my father in laws is an avid trespassing hunter. If he sees a "unauthorized" vehicle on the dirt road or in the woods, it will be towed or he'll leave it with the tires deflated or taken all together while your trespassing, if you try to stash a boat at the channel thinking you'll fish his lake, he'll either shoot holes in it and/or take it and sell if for scrap. I've seen many a deer poacher left stranded on the side of the road out there. Best part the guy who tows them charges like 200.00 for the vehicle. I am 1 of 3 people allowed in his woods, as I asked before I went on his land the first time. He was shocked I asked, but now I an kill upwards of 50-75 groundhogs a year, and have access to a hidden lake. I find like 3-4 john boats stashed every year.

Shouldn't that be "trespasser" hunter, as in hunter of trespassers. First reading led me to believe he hunts by trespassing on others' land. :):

What is the legality of this? I mean if I put some 6 shot through his tires after he has parked and walked away from it?
    You can let the air out without property damage. Kind of brilliant too.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Shouldn't that be "trespasser" hunter, as in hunter of trespassers. First reading led me to believe he hunts by trespassing on others' land. :):
    Me too

You can let the air out without property damage. Kind of brilliant too.

Always carry a valve stem core wrench in your pocket. Those tires are a B&$(%) to get the cap back on after you fill 'em up without the stem in them.:D

second infraction gets a note with a Conservation Officer attached.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Always carry a valve stem core wrench in your pocket. Those tires are a B&$(%) to get the cap back on after you fill 'em up without the stem in them.:D

second infraction gets a note with a Conservation Officer attached.
    How do you get the Conservation Officer to hold still while you tape him to the vehicle( I am assuming of course you are not trying to staple him to it)

Top Bottom