• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If you are traveling through Chicago,and you take the wrong exit,or an accident closes the interstate,...say it's late at night,your car breaks down in the wrong neighborhood,ect.ect. You may well wish you had exercised your constitutional rights in spite of the criminal rulings of the filthy politicians in Chicago!
    I travel in Chicago all the time. Been driving there for 35+ years, never been sent off into a bad neighborhood due to a detour.

:rolleyes: You can still carry your unloaded pistol with a loaded mag in a fanny pack on your person. If you are about to be attacked how long does it take to load and be ready: 10 seconds, 15? Do it legal and you're still okay. After all, this isn't Ohio!
    If you practice it's closer to 6 seconds.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    :rolleyes: You can still carry your unloaded pistol with a loaded mag in a fanny pack on your person. If you are about to be attacked how long does it take to load and be ready: 10 seconds, 15? Do it legal and you're still okay. After all, this isn't Ohio!

In my experience,many times trouble is very unexpected.You better be able to get in action a lot quicker than 10 or 15 seconds....Hope your post was meant in a purplish way.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I travel in Chicago all the time. Been driving there for 35+ years, never been sent off into a bad neighborhood due to a detour.

If you practice it's closer to 6 seconds.

I have traveled in Chicago maybe 10 or 12 times in my life.....And can think of once or twice that I was glad to be acting as a Free Citizen of these United States!

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I drive through Ford Heights and back to work every day. It's like "Night of the Living Dead" over there. It's a shame what liberal policies have done to destroy the black family over the last 60 years or so.

Top Bottom