• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Are there any lists of people/shops/whatever with an FFL in order of fee cost? I dont know if i'll be able to find the gun i want locally and want to be ready in case i need to have it sent somewhere. Obviously i dont want to pay a ton to get it there. Thanks!

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Appreciate the info! I'm in central indiana. I think indy trading post is $25 too. If thats as good as it gets, guess i'll just do it there. They seem like good guys.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    Indy Trading Post is a great bunch of guys. I've used them for all my transfers and have never had an issue. Even had them order me one before and it went smoothly. I can never say enough good about them. You won't regret using them.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Indy Trading Post is a great bunch of guys. I've used them for all my transfers and have never had an issue. Even had them order me one before and it went smoothly. I can never say enough good about them. You won't regret using them.

Thank for the vote of confidence. My brother in law bought something from them at the most recent gun show. I'm a complete noob at this stuff but they were extremely helpful and imo the nicest vendor I encountered there. :yesway:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Thank for the vote of confidence. My brother in law bought something from them at the most recent gun show. I'm a complete noob at this stuff but they were extremely helpful and imo the nicest vendor I encountered there. :yesway:

you might take to them before ordering, they may be able to order you one and sell it to you rather than you buying from ? and them transfering. its a good way to help ensure shops like itp stay in business to assist you in the future

swany11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Check with that person first. They may not accept transfers from certain online retailers. Happened to me once.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't pay transfer fees anymore, but I'm the exception to the rule.

Do your local gun shop owners a few favors here and there, and one or more may wave the fees for you too!

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    There prices and good deals more than make up for the transfer fee charge. I try to support many shops that hang out here. Bradis is another one I frequent.

Dave

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Yeah before I order (if I can even find it online) ill call around local shops. But it seems like none of them have it either from initial searches. There really aren't any local shops around Fishers/Carmel/Westfield though.

Top Bottom