• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    And the lucky winner of Defeating Locks and Escaping Restraints is. . . . .

Hoosier8!!

A PM will soon follow with details on the class, including dates and times.

Thank you to all who entered. Stay tuned to the T&T subforum for more contests and chances to win future training opportunities. In the meantime, feel free to browse our website and check out our training schedule.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I've taken both of these classes at Mindset and thought they were great. I actually was in the locks class pictured in the first post. It was informative yet addictive as I had to stop at Lowe's on my way home and pick up some master locks.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I've taken both of these classes at Mindset and thought they were great. I actually was in the locks class pictured in the first post. It was informative yet addictive as I had to stop at Lowe's on my way home and pick up some master locks.

Have you been practicing?

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Took the lock picking class and getting out of restraints that I won yesterday and they were great. Learned a lot of new things. The class was thorough and had a lot of fun.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Took the lock picking class and getting out of restraints that I won yesterday and they were great. Learned a lot of new things. The class was thorough and had a lot of fun.

Glad you had a good time! What part did you find most interesting?

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy

It was great to meet the winner of the INGO give-away. The classes were as fun for me to teach as they were for you to take.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Have you been practicing?

I just seen this...and yes I have. The lock picking has become very addictive for me. I have several smaller master locks that I practice on along with a couple house lock setups. Now, the funny practice has been the escaping restraints. I have been able to get out of two of the large black zip ties on one attempt but still struggle with escaping behind my back. I have managed to break them a few times rather then the method you teach in class but the method you teach of using the clippers is much "safer" and less painful if they don't break on the first try.

Top Bottom