• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    Went out this morning to put my cameras out with a hunting buddy. Everything was green and the corn at the bottom of the hill looked pretty good on one side of the road and "not bad" on the other side. Both are small fields.

There is a small water hole on the property and it was holding some water which was good. i put a camera by the water hole. First time that I have done that. The water is probably from the two recent rains that we had.

I put out some corn and feeder blocks with cameras in several spots.

There is a lot of white oaks on the property so hopefully the drought will cause them to drop heavier than normal as I have read in INDGO that they should.

Will post pics in approx 2 weeks after I go back to change the sd cards out.

mr buckman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Have had ours out for a couple weeks now, and have been happy with the results thus far. We typically just use bags of corn. Anyone have anything else they prefer to use as bait?

.356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    Lucky Buck!

2 others I have on photobucket already

Last 10 I have on the bucket currently

80lbs of salt for live stock (minerals etc.) from rural king and a pound or 2 of lucky buck will bring them to the spot over and over. Just make sure you don't want to hunt within 100yards as baiting is illegal. I'll try and get a few more pics up a little later.

Last edited:

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    I set my camera up last night to try and get a photo of a buck I saw last year. Checked it this morning and voila!, he's still right where I left him ;)

Where's the pic?

I just ordered my first trail cam. Hope to put it out this week.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Here's a nice 10 that just showed up late July. Hope to see him this fall.

Oh yeah. I've seen all mine lucky buck.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    THe red 6 works good but I have a 3 that uses C batteries and I haven't changed them since I put it out in may. The 6 uses AA and if it takes a lot of pics, it'll eat thru them quick. ON my 3 I've gotten at least 4000 pics this summer on one set of batteries. That buck was on the 3 over a spot of lucky buck.

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    The Red 6 runs on 4 C batteries. I picked another one up at Dunhams today for $79.99. They sent me a coupon for being enrolled in their rewards program.

I'm still waiting on the one I ordered from Bass Pro. It should be here this week.

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    I put mine out and I mostly just catch photos of trespassers as much as wildlife. I might post some photos sometime after I figure out who they are.

chuck

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I am going to go out tomorrow and look at my camera, put it out Thursday so hopeing to see something (other than tresspasers) on it! Got a couple good pics of racoons hanging from my game feeder couple years back.....that problem was eliminated.

Top Bottom