• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • All_Clear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    Avon, IN
    I'm not looking to spend alot on a trail cam. I might even buy a couple. I've been looking on ebay at the different cams. Can anyone recommend a good cam that wont break the bank. I'm looking for something cheap that will give me a basic idea of whats traveling through the area i'm allowed to hunt next season.

Last year i saw 2 large bucks around but they never passed through my area while i was sitting and there was a guy that took a deer that in the last 3 years hadn't dropped the rack and was always in velvet every time he saw it, not more then a mile away. Deer had a 3" tail too. But the rack was crazy since it never lost it. It was just rack after rack growing out of itself. (I do have a pic but without his permission i'm not going to post it)

Just looking for some input before i buy a pos cam.

Thanks
    Nathan

blackoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    I'm not looking to spend alot on a trail cam. I might even buy a couple. I've been looking on ebay at the different cams. Can anyone recommend a good cam that wont break the bank. I'm looking for something cheap that will give me a basic idea of whats traveling through the area i'm allowed to hunt next season.

Last year i saw 2 large bucks around but they never passed through my area while i was sitting and there was a guy that took a deer that in the last 3 years hadn't dropped the rack and was always in velvet every time he saw it, not more then a mile away. Deer had a 3" tail too. But the rack was crazy since it never lost it. It was just rack after rack growing out of itself. (I do have a pic but without his permission i'm not going to post it)

Just looking for some input before i buy a pos cam.

Thanks
    Nathan
    Check out these two game cams. Scout guard, or Bushnell Trophy Cam. Both excellent game cams

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    east central indiana
    no doubt about it, for the money the wildview ez cam is a great deal, i just bought one. 50 dollars, and it takes excellent pics, if you look around some places have them 2 for 100. i can get some pics on here if i can figure out how.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    east central indiana
    1263773070.jpg

sharpshot82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    I've captured so amazing pics on my trail cam. Unfortunately, I have not been able to take any of the bucks that show up in the pics....lol

Top Bottom