• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lol @ the direction this thread is going...

a3b3584ce103521a77ac792f9e7ae9bfc1f.gif

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    FARGO, the kid didnt roast the cat the way i understood. it was the mom.

Mom started the dryer, the kid ran the vacuum so no one could hear. I'm sure that makes her feel better...

of coarse im sensitive to my child, and no i wouldnt joke about it in front of my kid if this happened, but here away from her eyes,,,, of coarse. it was a CAT in a DRYER man!!!!!! come on!!!!! tell me you guys didnt die laughing in the movie christmas vacation when the cat gets fried under the chair!!! i was in tears laughing and still am everytime i see it. the same thing happens in RL too. laughing is a coping mechanism. in my household we recently lost a dear pet due to an unfortunate accident. i explained it honestly to my daughter because she was already pretty much aware of what happened.

Of course it has its humor, but not in the kid having to deal with it. Reread your first post. You know, the one about where you can use this to get her to behave.

i dont need your own sense of pitty for my kid!!

Never said you did. Doesn't change my opinion.

i will raise my child right the way i see fit, and not to be a burden on society, and to have good values and ethics.

Good

oh, i will also do it WITHOUT CRAMMING RELIGION down her throat!!!! i feel pitty for all the peoples kids who are FORCED to go to church!!! if we are gonna start pitty parties then lets go all out!!!!

I call BS. I thought "pitty" and making stuff up to cry about was for "Nancy Boys"?

Joe

kadetklapp

shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    West-Central Indiana
    As the "proud papa" to a number of "kittehs" at my house, I'm very sad for the loss, OP. While yes, there could be humor in it, at the same time you have to think that was someone's beloved pet who didn't deserve to go that way.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Mom started the dryer,
    :laugh::laugh:

Of course it has its humor, but not in the kid having to deal with it. Reread your first post. You know, the one about where you can use this to get her to behave.
    come on joe, like a sane person would actualy do that. i didnt feel the need to coddle people and use purple. i figured they would get the joke, and realize it was just that: A JOKE

I call BS. I thought "pitty" and making stuff up to cry about was for "Nancy Boys"?

Joe
    exactly!! im glad you got that one without me putting it in purple. i tried to make it a far stretch so that you might :)

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Where did you ever get the 18 yrs olds thing? I've never heard that.

Of course it is funny in its own way, but not the part about the little girl that just roasted her beloved pet. My kids understand death, they fish with me and watch me clean game all the time. I just don't see the humor in roasting one of their pets. Like I say, I hate cats. We used to shoot feral cats out of the old farmstead when I was a kid. I don't give a poo about the cat, but something like that is going to be hard on the kid.

So you are saying that your child's viewing of the body of her cat that she accidentally slow roasted alive is essential/helpful to not growing up a "PUSSTARD"? I feel for your kids man. There are realities that kids need to become aware of, I just don't see any benefit in this one.

Joe

Some people are just insensitive to others feelings.

My condolences on the loss to this girl and her family of their beloved friend.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    INGO is starting to suck.

So it hasn't always been this way?

No... and it doesn't have to be.

There are just certain folks who like to stir up :poop:.

Even with subtle and not-so-subtle hints they just get worse. I think it gives them some type of rise. You gotta wonder how successful these people are in "real" life.

You are not raising "pusstards" if you show compassion for a child losing her pet in such a terrible way.

Everyone, let's give a collective cheer, for once again a thread has been hijacked by a jerk.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    So it hasn't always been this way?

Not even slightly.

Those days have come and gone though.

It's only a couple handful of people, but they're beginning to ruin it for the good posters.

In the Mods defense, they try to be as fair and just as they can, so even if someone is blatantly trolling, they won't ban them unless they break the rules...Technically, no rules have been broken in this thread.:n00b:

FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    :laugh::laugh:

come on joe, like a sane person would actualy do that. i didnt feel the need to coddle people and use purple. i figured they would get the joke, and realize it was just that: A JOKE

exactly!! im glad you got that one without me putting it in purple. i tried to make it a far stretch so that you might :)

Maybe if it were your neice that was crying so hard her eyes were swollen you'd understand.

So let the donkey of life kick your kid in the head.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    So do you need to rewash the clothes?

on a serious note, I'm sorry for your neice. Never fun when the family pet passes.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I did this same thing once, only with a Dog, and I got him out before it was too late. On a side note, I had a ferrett that crawled under the dryer once....it didn't make it.

I'll keep that little girl in my thoughts....I can't imagine how heart broken she is. Sounds like it is time for a trip to the pet store for a new friend.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm sorry for your niece's loss. I'm very surprised at some of the other's reactions. That's just horrible. It's a little girl people! There's nothing funny about this. Again, I hope the little girl and her mom get over this tragic loss, and fall in love with another pet.

Top Bottom