• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FordMan08

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    24   1   1
    Nov 26, 2008
    Parts Unknown
    My 11 year old neice calls me today hystrical, I cant even understand her, shes bawling and finally her mom gets on the phone. It seems that Marley, her cat jumped in the clothes dryer. My neice opened the dryer after a complete cycle, Marley was done. :n00b:

Its pretty sad because its my neice.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    That is sad, I hope she's OK. I'm a cat person. No, not a queer. I've just always had a cat in my life, and if my either of my kitties died like that I would a very sad little boy.

My sympathies for your niece

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    When I was growing up our cats always jumped in the dryer and luckily my mom always caught them. I never actually though about them getting closed in there til now.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    When I was growing up our cats always jumped in the dryer
    I've got a friend with four sons. While they were growing up, there was always something noisy in the dryer.
    (Rocks from pockets, tennis shoes, whatever)
    She was folding a load of towels and thought there were only sheets left in the dryer but heard what she thought was a shoe or something. The closer she got, she heard "Rawr rar THUMPthump...RAwr rar thumpTHUMP" and rescued the family cat.
    I'm sure it happens a lot. They seem to like dryers.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Thats some funny ****. slow roasted, thats how i like to eat my cat too.

sorry but a kid dying would have been tragic. a cat on ACCIDENTAL tumble dry is flipping HILLARIOUS!!!

sorry for your neices but i bet they start checking the dryer from now on, LMAO. probly will instal a kitty emergency door open handle from inside the dryer like they got on car trunks too, LMAO

heck i bet them kids will be angels for the rest of their lives now too. if they act up all you have to say is "dont make me take your new cat to the dryer" LOL. "dont get pregnant or ill put your azz in the dryer", LMAO. oh i cant stop, LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Thats some funny ****. slow roasted, thats how i like to eat my cat too.

sorry but a kid dying would have been tragic. a cat on ACCIDENTAL tumble dry is flipping HILLARIOUS!!!

sorry for your neices but i bet they start checking the dryer from now on, LMAO. probly will instal a kitty emergency door open handle from inside the dryer like they got on car trunks too, LMAO

heck i bet them kids will be angels for the rest of their lives now too. if they act up all you have to say is "dont make me take your new cat to the dryer" LOL. "dont get pregnant or ill put your azz in the dryer", LMAO. oh i cant stop, LMAO

I personally hate cats but have never thought that a kids pain over losing a pet was funny...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I personally hate cats but have never thought that a kids pain over losing a pet was funny...

come on, lighten up. are them kids reading this board??? cause i thought it was for 18 yr olds and up???

all you guys who are playing the pitty party role and saying this isnt a little bit funny are just trying to get rep points, or just foolin yourselves, cause you arent fooling me. man if these are the type of people who are gonna stand up against tyrany we are boned!!! some of you cry at the first sign of a scratch, or cry foul at the first dirty joke.
    JEREMY was right: "when did INGO get so many NANCY BOYS?"

too many people coddle their kids and dont allow them to see any realities in life, then you get on here and cry about our society becoming filled with PUSSTARDS and you dont realize your part of the reason for it!!!

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    come on, lighten up. are them kids reading this board??? cause i thought it was for 18 yr olds and up???

Where did you ever get the 18 yrs olds thing? I've never heard that.

all you guys who are playing the pitty party role and saying this isnt a little bit funny are just trying to get rep points, or just foolin yourselves, cause you arent fooling me. man if these are the type of people who are gonna stand up against tyrany we are boned!!! some of you cry at the first sign of a scratch, or cry foul at the first dirty joke.
    JEREMY was right: "when did INGO get so many NANCY BOYS?"
    Of course it is funny in its own way, but not the part about the little girl that just roasted her beloved pet. My kids understand death, they fish with me and watch me clean game all the time. I just don't see the humor in roasting one of their pets. Like I say, I hate cats. We used to shoot feral cats out of the old farmstead when I was a kid. I don't give a poo about the cat, but something like that is going to be hard on the kid.

too many people coddle their kids and dont allow them to see any realities in life, then you get on here and cry about our society becoming filled with PUSSTARDS and you dont realize your part of the reason for it!!!
    So you are saying that your child's viewing of the body of her cat that she accidentally slow roasted alive is essential/helpful to not growing up a "PUSSTARD"? I feel for your kids man. There are realities that kids need to become aware of, I just don't see any benefit in this one.

Joe

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    FARGO, the kid didnt roast the cat the way i understood. it was the mom.

of coarse im sensitive to my child, and no i wouldnt joke about it in front of my kid if this happened, but here away from her eyes,,,, of coarse. it was a CAT in a DRYER man!!!!!! come on!!!!! tell me you guys didnt die laughing in the movie christmas vacation when the cat gets fried under the chair!!! i was in tears laughing and still am everytime i see it. the same thing happens in RL too. laughing is a coping mechanism. in my household we recently lost a dear pet due to an unfortunate accident. i explained it honestly to my daughter because she was already pretty much aware of what happened. i dont need your own sense of pitty for my kid!! i will raise my child right the way i see fit, and not to be a burden on society, and to have good values and ethics. oh, i will also do it WITHOUT CRAMMING RELIGION down her throat!!!! i feel pitty for all the peoples kids who are FORCED to go to church!!! if we are gonna start pitty parties then lets go all out!!!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom