• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    Picked up the Arsenal today. I'm pretty happy with it, and am going to try and get out this weekend to shoot it. The stock locks up nice and tight, and the fit and finish is about the same as my Waffen Werks AK-74 (which is nice), but hopefully it will run much better. It came with a 10-rd magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit that fits in the buttstock. Atlantic had them on sale for $939, but were out of stock, so I got it from K-VAR for $999. Cool thing is, for some reason K-VAR also shipped me three 30-rd Circle 10 magazines, which normally go for $45 each...
    :rockwoot:

I think I will pack up the WASR and take it to the next 1500 to try and sell.

I saw a thread in accessories, I think, that had a guy selling the circle 10 30's for like 36$ or something. Give it a search.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Picked up the Arsenal today. I'm pretty happy with it, and am going to try and get out this weekend to shoot it. The stock locks up nice and tight, and the fit and finish is about the same as my Waffen Werks AK-74 (which is nice), but hopefully it will run much better. It came with a 10-rd magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit that fits in the buttstock. Atlantic had them on sale for $939, but were out of stock, so I got it from K-VAR for $999. Cool thing is, for some reason K-VAR also shipped me three 30-rd Circle 10 magazines, which normally go for $45 each...
    :rockwoot:

I think I will pack up the WASR and take it to the next 1500 to try and sell.

You must have bought it during their presidents sale, almost all the Arsenal AK's they carry came with 3 ((10)) mags :thumbsup:

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    You must have bought it during their presidents sale, almost all the Arsenal AK's they carry came with 3 ((10)) mags :thumbsup:

Guess I just had good (lucky) timing.

I broke the rifle down and cleaned it tonight. I have to say it is very nice; hope it shoots as well as it looks. Too busy to get out tomorrow, and with the snow coming in, it will probably be at least another week… urghhh! :xmad:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Embrace your inner Ruskie. Take it out in the snow comrade, and put a little Stoli in your belly to keep warm :laugh: My SLR107-FR is one of my favorite rifles, rivalled only to my SLR104.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Embrace your inner Ruskie. Take it out in the snow comrade, and put a little Stoli in your belly to keep warm :laugh: My SLR107-FR is one of my favorite rifles, rivalled only to my SLR104.

Oh yeah, I've got the bug bad. I just picked up a Zastava PAP M92 PV from Atlantic and triangle stock set from K-VAR. Now to file for the tax stamp and interview builders to do the conversion. I figured the PAP comes with mags I can use in the Arsenal, so it's all good… :):

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Got the SLR-107 and PAP Pistol out to the range today. The pistol was not enjoyable to shoot at all, which is ok because I am having it converted to a SBR. The Arsenal was awesome, and surprisingly accurate for an AK, or at least what I am used to from an AK. I was shooting off a bag at 25 yards fairly rapidly. My goal was to just check it for functionality, but looks good so far.

Sorry for the not so good pictures.

20140308_161004_resized_zpsfadbc022.jpg

20140308_134058_resized_zpsbafd0b57.jpg

Top Bottom