• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Oh nice, thanks for the laugh. The shirtless woman holding a dog makes it. :yesway:

I don't wear my 3 speed in my crotch though. But no judgement on those who do.

peberly400

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2012
    Warsaw
    Just like a house, you need a solid foundation for ccw. Start with a high quality belt. A&g or beltman have excellent quality belts. It may sound stupid to spend 60-90$ on a belt, but proper support and longevity will make all the difference when you carry

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I carry a glock 23 in a crossbreed holster with a blackhawk belt. Concealment is great unless I'm playing pool or something that makes you bend forward. My wife often does not know I'm carrying unless she puts her arm around me (she's short). Any good iwb will conceal it just fine unless you wear spandex shirts around town (please don't). But if you do take pictures and post them on here so we can laugh at I mean with you.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Want a glock 23 to carry about as comfortable as possible?

Skip some of this expensive stuff, skip the thick and heavy stuff. Keep that handy for guns with a bit more weight to them.

Get your self one of these, I've used them for 8 years and until I'm carrying something 2lb+ I honestly don't feel as though some of the more expensive rigs are as comfortable.

DSC_0261.jpg

I'm 170lb and 6ft, and that holster makes a glock 23 disappear completely on me. Just have to remember that anything is going to print if you bend just right for it to, and to get over it as it's an irrational concern.

Top Bottom