• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    indiana
    Yeah, I would like to know if they are worth the 11-12$ a box. I usually buy shells for half that, but I also wondered about these cool idea.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, I would like to know if they are worth the 11-12$ a box. I usually buy shells for half that, but I also wondered about these cool idea.

They arent designed for every day shooting. Think of it like tracers for clays. if your student isnt breaking them, a couple of these down range should help figure out exactly where they are off.

sbz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2014
    indiana
    Yeah if they work like they say, It would be nice to have a box for when the nephews shoot clays. The reviews I have read online have been pretty mixed, but I may grab one just to try them out.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    i've had a couple boxes since last fall. only shot about 4 rds of them,but the nice orange color is very easy to follow and show where the pattern of shot goes. if you're on the bird the orange wad actually hits the bird too. for new shooters i would say well worth it, for the experienced sporting clay shooter they help for that stage you just cant hit anything.

Top Bottom