• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Problem with your whole post is right there. Most all school administrators are former NEA member teachers. They liberalized ZT.

Teachers Union Facts

First off, we're talking specifically about ZT now. I didn't see anything on that site that talked about teachers union support for ZT. I don't deny that there are some teachers (or their union leaders) who are for ZT, but for the most part those groups are NOT FOR ZT, especially in it's current form.

I also don't get the statement "They liberalized ZT". What does it mean to you to "liberalize" something? I know the answer, but do you?

If you're going to try to justify the claim that liberals are for ZT at least make the link you post pertain to that topic (you know...like I did).

If you want to open this thread up to the discussion of unions in general (including teachers unions) we can do that. I'll leave that to you to decide.

johenz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Indianapols, IN
    This is over the top. Don't these people realize that our independence was won by force of arms; that the Union was maintained by force of arms; that our freedoms and the freedoms of numerous other people's preserved by orce of arms? There are many things much more intrinsically evil than war.

Houdinih

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    In a Van Down By The River
    WOW Really?!! Good Call By the Principal. You just never know when those little green guys will go crazy and start shooting up the school and innocent children with plastic bullets! The image they create must be totally disturbing for the oxygen thief authorities. People we have all seen them in action in Toy Story. It still makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck just thinking about it. Just think what they must be teaching the children.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    First off, we're talking specifically about ZT now. I didn't see anything on that site that talked about teachers union support for ZT. I don't deny that there are some teachers (or their union leaders) who are for ZT, but for the most part those groups are NOT FOR ZT, especially in it's current form.

I also don't get the statement "They liberalized ZT". What does it mean to you to "liberalize" something? I know the answer, but do you?

If you're going to try to justify the claim that liberals are for ZT at least make the link you post pertain to that topic (you know...like I did).

If you want to open this thread up to the discussion of unions in general (including teachers unions) we can do that. I'll leave that to you to decide.

Yes ZT is administered by public school adminstrators, who were once NEA union thug teachers who support YOUR and their, LIBERAL political and social agenda.
    Weather you like that or not that is the truth!

School boards would not pass the ZT rules if the adminastrators would speak against it. They chose not to so they can apply their own brand of totaly stupid rules in sitituitions that confirm their stupidity!

Your thought that the teachers union don't support ZT polices is factually incorrect. Please tell me of one , thats 1, case of where they activly opposed ZT polices before ANY school board meeting.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Yes ZT is administered by public school adminstrators, who were once NEA union thug teachers who support YOUR and their, LIBERAL political and social agenda.
    Weather you like that or not that is the truth!

School boards would not pass the ZT rules if the adminastrators would speak against it. They chose not to so they can apply their own brand of totaly stupid rules in sitituitions that confirm their stupidity!

Your thought that the teachers union don't support ZT polices is factually incorrect. Please tell me of one , thats 1, case of where they activly opposed ZT polices before ANY school board meeting.

I've already posted several links related to the negative stance toward ZT policies by "liberal" groups.

Can you point to the supposedly mass of teachers unions or other "liberal" groups support for ZT policies before ANY school board meetings?

I've posted at least SOME evidence for my side of the issue but all you've done is stated your (biased) opinion & generalized accusations.

barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    this countries laws never cease to surpize me with its tangle of morals, and the loss of good judgement, obviously the kid is not promoting gun violence.

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow when i was in elementary school my friends and i would always play with toy soldiers...and that was only 10 years ago! It sickens me how things have changed and how over the top people can be!!!

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I've already posted several links related to the negative stance toward ZT policies by "liberal" groups.

Can you point to the supposedly mass of teachers unions or other "liberal" groups support for ZT policies before ANY school board meetings?

I've posted at least SOME evidence for my side of the issue but all you've done is stated your (biased) opinion & generalized accusations.

It is defacto representation by the former union member adminastrators.

Student handbooks are the bais for the outlining of the ZT polices.
    Teachers ad former teachers make up most of those committes that revise
    those rules set forth in the student handbooks.
    Schoolboards have little input on the forming and implementation rules.

If you had knowledge of how "ZT" polices come into effect you would not call my statements "biased".

BTW Parents are the ones that speak out against "ZT" polices far more than any other group. Attend some school board meetings and find out.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Also there was a recent thread on INGO of a member who is dealing with a "ZT" situation.
    His daughter had a pill droped in he hand and she said no thanks and gave it back. Former union teacher admins. find out and suspend her.

It was pretty evident who came to her defense and it wasn't the teacher unions and adminastrators!

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    The wifey and I have to make a decision by July 15th as to whether or not we are going to homeschool our son for this year. We are making the decision because of some of next school year's ZT rules that have been passed.

ZT wasn't the specific reason that we are looking at homeschooling, but it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for us.

mpholic

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    The wifey and I have to make a decision by July 15th as to whether or not we are going to homeschool our son for this year. We are making the decision because of some of next school year's ZT rules that have been passed.

ZT wasn't the specific reason that we are looking at homeschooling, but it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for us.

We were glad we did it. There are tons of resources out there to help first timers. There is even a yearly conference downtown just for homeschoolers.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom