• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    I can't believe I am going to say this but HOORAY for the ACLU. Finally defenfing trhe rights of the citizenry from BIG GOVERNMENT.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Good news. Glad to see ANYONE sue that town with all its arrogance. They muscled away Hendricks county's dispatch centers so that we all have to use theirs. :xmad: It sucks bigtime IMO. The service is terrible. The equipment is terrible. The operating system is terrible. There is not one single good thing about it. And we get charged $10.00 too $15.00 bucks for any and all incidents. Make a traffic stop and we get charged. Mark out for dinner and you get charged!

The center claims they have no money but the director and his assistant have Hemi Charger take home vehicles equipped with red and blue lights ect, from what I hear. Not to mention 70k plus a year salary.

Yea I am glad to hear someone is suing that town:yesway::yesway::yesway:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Good news. Glad to see ANYONE sue that town with all its arrogance. They muscled away Hendricks county's dispatch centers so that we all have to use theirs. :xmad: It sucks bigtime IMO. The service is terrible. The equipment is terrible. The operating system is terrible. There is not one single good thing about it. And we get charged $10.00 too $15.00 bucks for any and all incidents. Make a traffic stop and we get charged. Mark out for dinner and you get charged!

The center claims they have no money but the director and his assistant have Hemi Charger take home vehicles equipped with red and blue lights ect, from what I hear. Not to mention 70k plus a year salary.

Yea I am glad to hear someone is suing that town:yesway::yesway::yesway:

Sounds like the reincarnation of Lynn Piper & MECA

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Sounds like the reincarnation of Lynn Piper & MECA

Yep but worse. It really is bad and that is no exaggeration. They (HCCC) piggybacked off of MECA. Same zclient and tiberon junk. I have ran plates before via MDT and literally got a return 30 minutes later!!:xmad: Sometimes,often times, you get nothing back. I hate it with a passion.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The thing that sucks... is that even if she wins, the taxpayers are the losers, not the tyrants in charge. Maybe criminal charges should be incurred for violation of the Bill of Rights.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The thing that sucks... is that even if she wins, the taxpayers are the losers, not the tyrants in charge. Maybe criminal charges should be incurred for violation of the Bill of Rights.
    That's the problem with the Bill of Rights. There really is no enforcement clause. Rarely do criminal charges apply to violators (who are mostly agents of the state, at one level or another). If we can ever get around to amending it, I'd love to see an enforcement clause inserted. I think 20 years at hard labour would do many state actors a world of good. And politicians who craft legislation that violates rights...well, there's always the rope.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    That's the problem with the Bill of Rights. There really is no enforcement clause. Rarely do criminal charges apply to violators (who are mostly agents of the state, at one level or another). If we can ever get around to amending it, I'd love to see an enforcement clause inserted. I think 20 years at hard labour would do many state actors a world of good. And politicians who craft legislation that violates rights...well, there's always the rope.

Yes, wouldn't it be delightful if our public servants had to think long and hard before they exerted their power.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I drive past that place every day. Almost. Good for her. I knew they were making a stink about it, but hadn't heard more than that. :+1: for her! I'm sick of this "high and mighty" snobbish town. Been here since 97 and I'm ready to GTFO!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have a feeling that it was because the town hall is right across the street or they wouldn't have said anything. :dunno:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I drive past that place every day. Almost. Good for her. I knew they were making a stink about it, but hadn't heard more than that. :+1: for her! I'm sick of this "high and mighty" snobbish town. Been here since 97 and I'm ready to GTFO!

Yep that is the impression I get from the town also.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yep that is the impression I get from the town also.

When I was in high school here it was more evident. Each clique was more isolated than the next and any outsiders (me and my friends) were persecuted as much as possible. It was carried over into the (now) adults and the whole town has the same attitude. I avoid most places around here like the plague.

Top Bottom