• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    They'll pick at you, and pick at you, and you take it. This gives them false confidence. They'll keep picking until they get swatted, and wonder why it happened, when they'd deserved it long before.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    The first admendment does not protect someone to allow them to use vulgar language.

Vulgar is a matter of opinion.

So many of us are such adamant 2A supporters, we feel the second amendment is absolute and protects our right to full autos and "assault rifles" and pretty much any weaponry that we can conjure up even though the wording is admittedly easy to misinterpret.

But even though we want our guns protected, we most certainly don't think any of the other amendments are nearly as broad as to protect vulgarity or gays or athiests.... or anything else that scares us.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    ***They'll pick at you, and pick at you, and you take it. This gives them false ***confidence. They'll keep picking until they get swatted, and wonder why it ***happened, when they'd deserved it long before.
    We have met the enemy and they is.....us....
    Next they'll ban dancing.
    Vote the bastiges out.
    That's democracy fer ya.
    We need someone in there that thinks like we (do).
    Then things will be right.
    FREEEEDOM!!*
    *You may be interested in my new newsletter "How to Bring Down Western Civilization with Profanity" Same disclaimer
    First two issues deal with,
    "******* Greeks"
    "Roman A**holes"3rd issue, "How cursing initiated the dark ages."

p.s. everybody cut loose!

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    When I moved from an inner city school to a leafy suburban school circa 1956, I was labelled a curser by the admin for the juicy language I grew up up with. I've been fightin the mahn ever since...
    It colored my world. Oh WAAHHHHHH!
    When I moved to IN 30 yrs ago, same shocking thing.
    I guess I'm just F**ked.

Last edited:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    In honor of Middleboro, MA:

Eight-year old Billy sits his 6 year old little brother Tommy down for a man-to-man chat. “Tommy, you and I aren’t little babies anymore, I think it’s high time you and I started swearing like grown-ups do”. “Are you sure Billy?” replies the younger brother, “I don’t think Mom would like that very much”. “Don’t worry about that Tommy, I’ve seen this done a million times, just watch how a pro does it and learn”, replied Billy.

Their mom called them down to the breakfast table and asked the older brother, “What do you want for breakfast Billy?” “Oh hell Mom, I don’t know, give me a bowl of those damn Cheerios over there.” Suddenly little Billy found himself spinning a summersault backwards across the kitchen as Momma was after him and stinging his tail end like an angry swarm of bees. “You get your little butt up to your room right now young man”, swatting his rear with every step, “and don’t come back down here until I tell you to”. Little Billy disappeared into his room with tears streaming down both cheeks, attitude adjusted, intentions rectified.

Mom walked back into the kitchen with arms crossed, glaring at the little brother still seated, still aghast, in total awe over what had just transpired. “And YOU young man, what do YOU want for breakfast”. “Well gee Mom, I don’t know, but you can bet your sweet ass it ain’t Cheerios!”

Last edited:

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Lets all agree that there is a time and place to use profanity. Being a master at the use of profanity I am fully aware of these times and places. Many have no filter on there mouths. Free speech is one thing but foul speech is yet something different.
    It gets my hair up when folks use questionable language around my 5 yr. old gran-daughter.

The first admendment does not protect someone to allow them to use vulgar language.

Why would anyone think that an intelligent person would intentionally limit their own vocabulary? :dunno:

Top Bottom