• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jasonville43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Jasonville, Indiana
    Hey everyone, It would be really awesome if you could all swing over to Facebook and give Top Guns a 'like'! I run that page and I'm trying to build it up. Also, we're having an event later this month that we'd like to have everyone thats able to come, come!

Hey guys why you are checking out Top Guns on Facebook why not go ahead and check out Smokin' Dick's BBQ while you are there! Would really appreciate it !!

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Top Guns has lost my business in the future, along with countless other customers. Over the last week they have doubled the prices of many of their guns. To top off their shady behavior their employees were telling customers that no other shop in town had "assault weapons", when in reality at least three other stores had them in stock. Scare tactics and gouging will end up coming back to hurt them. From this point onward I will NEVER recommend them to a customer in our store, nor will my coworkers.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    I can vouch for them price gouging. There AR15's were on the rack and went from $850.00 to $2,500.00 in a 24 hour period. I was never a fan of Top Guns and from what I'm hearing they have a lot less customers now than they did a week ago.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I've heard the same from multiple people. Raising the prices a bit for supply/demand is one thing, but double or tripling the price is a whole different ball game.

Not to mention they were adding fuel to the panic fire on WTHI where the manager said "This might be the last chance in our lifetime to be able to purchase these types of weapons before they're outlawed," Top Guns Manager Don Sabla said." (Gun sales hit record high | WTHITV.com Terre Haute, Indiana)

Now what kind of BS is that?

rangerover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    I joined this sight because it was recommended by one of the employees at Top Guns. I found them to be fair and nice guys to work with. I got a great deal on a Glock, and a reasonable deal on an AR (considering prices have gone up and they seem to be drying up; I guess I should've moved a little quicker :-)).

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I got a great deal on a Glock, and a reasonable deal on an AR (considering prices have gone up and they seem to be drying up; I guess I should've moved a little quicker :-)).

The prices most certainly have gone up at Top Guns. They have more than tripled their prices on some AR's. It seems that many would consider any shop that sells them an AR-15 to have good deals. Today a gentleman told me that they were informed at Top Guns that AR-15 bans are "spreading all over the West." It is downright sad that a gun store that I had previously patronized and supported is acting this way.

The only good news that has come out of this entire pricing and rumor saga at Top Guns is that countless individuals have pledged to never enter their door again!

Last edited:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just came home from Top Guns. I looked at a plain jane AR-15 with dark earth furniture and a $1300 price tag. Salesman said it was $650 last week and will be $2600 next week after Obama signs an Executive order turning all EBRs into NFA guns.

rangerover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    I felt like I had a good experience there and wanted to share. I did my homework before I bought there, and I found the prices for what I got (it sure wasn't two or three times higher than what they were a couple of months ago) and the service were good. As far as rumors and such, they never said anything bad about any other shop to me. But as with anything, YMMV. I felt like they did me right and when that happens I like to recognize people when I can.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I just came home from Top Guns. I looked at a plain jane AR-15 with dark earth furniture and a $1300 price tag. Salesman said it was $650 last week and will be $2600 next week after Obama signs an Executive order turning all EBRs into NFA guns.

adding more fuel to the panic buying fire, nice.

I hate to even mention this, but after I was initially told something about Top Guns less than stellar business practices I did some research, and I now have 2 confirmed sources of them trying to price fix. I've heard from 2 very reliable sources that someone from top guns called them and said they were raising their AR/whatever prices to 'X', and want them to do the same thing.

Unfortunately that kind of thing really turns me off to ever wanting to do business with them again.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    ✔NEED FAST CA$H?✔- WE BUY USED GUNS - SCAR LEO - AR 15's - Lever .22 - magpul 30 round mags - Ammo>>

WE BUY GUNS 1 or 100 bring them in and we will make you an offer on them all.Law Enforcement SCAR's in stock
    Law Enforcement, Fire Fighter, EMT, Prison Employees, we have LEO GLOCKS in stock..........
    Top Guns, The #1 Tactical gun dealer in the Midwest
    Due to the huge success we have been blessed with this year, Top Guns has been named the #1 tactical gun dealer in the Midwest.
    Top Guns would like to Thank everyone who made our first year back in the gun business such a success.
    Coming Soon>>> Top Guns in Terre Haute will be expanding
    We are building a NEW Larger state of the art facility in Ellis Plaza to accommodate the growing demand for our products and services and to meet the needs of our valued customers.
    Thank You for your Business & Happy Holidays........

Popped up on HT.

Top Bottom