• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The list really does not surprise me. Maybe the Springfield XDs? I really don't see many XDs running around. Shields, LCP and Glock 19 no surprise there. I think I read somewhere that Ruger has produced over 1.5 million LCPs and Smith has shipped over 1 million Shields. Glock 19 is the most popular model. Sig 238/938 are very popular as well, but I can't imagine them crossing the million unit threshold.

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Sig 238/938 are very popular as well, but I can't imagine them crossing the million unit threshold.

We are probably the "silent majority"! LOL! Just like the Trump voters that did not want to admit to supporting Trump!

There seems to be quite a few P938 owners on this board for sure. I love mine, that is for sure.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    We are probably the "silent majority"! LOL! Just like the Trump voters that did not want to admit to supporting Trump!

There seems to be quite a few P938 owners on this board for sure. I love mine, that is for sure.
    Yea to me the 938 is the best compact 9mm on the market today. Really the only one I could find that can slide in your front pocket in a holster and is a really nice shooter!psyko

Bobkunz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2016
    Bean Blossom
    Anyone have any experience with an FNS 9mm compact and/or the Baretta PX4 Storm compact? I've been looking at both of these models. I've shot each one and like them both. Anything that I should be aware of before purchasing?

Both are reliable weapons. My Mother in Law carries the Beretta and my brother the FNS 9. I will say this; the Beretta needs to be well-maintained (yes I know all weapons need that; but that model of Beretta needs it more). That's just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom