• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    High Polished Stainless Steel CZ 75b (SA/DA)

I picked her up last night at Midwest Gun & Range and I am smitten! Can't wait to take her out shooting this weekend.

P.S. sorry the pics suck, but they are from my phone which struggles with glare O0 (not that thats a bad thing in this case) I'll get some better pics up in the "pic thread" once I get home and get my other camera.

Now that I have her.... WHAT DO I DO FIRST!!

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    You're going to make kazaam cry. :laugh:

Nice looking CZ, but you gotta change out those stock grips!

Btw, best way to deal with glare in photos is to keep either the light source or the camera at a shallow angle (as in your second shot).

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012

Why is this happening to me? Just when I thought I wanted the SA 75B, he posts this. :( Tomorrow ill probably be back on the P226 SSE lol.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Why is this happening to me? Just when I thought I wanted the SA 75B, he posts this. :( Tomorrow ill probably be back on the P226 SSE lol.

:laugh: You've been "thinking" about it for over four months. Had you purchased the 75B right away you would already have hundreds of rounds through it and the trigger would be smooth as butter.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I was close to making an attempt at a .40 IPSC standard that a member here on Ingo was selling... but then I went to czfirearms.us and a couple of the members posted these pictures... I about lost my breath. I wanted an heirloom piece to hand down to the next generation.

p785533631-4.jpg

CZ-75B-Custom-engrave.jpg

I don't know where they got those shiny baseplates from... but I plan on finding out quick :D

Last edited:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

Btw, best way to deal with glare in photos is to keep either the light source or the camera at a shallow angle (as in your second shot).

Thanks for the tip on the camera angle! (I've maybe taken 40 pictures my whole life lol)

As for the grips... I like the way they feel, but those wood looking ones are just so sexy

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Nice looking pistol, very nice. It does not come up to the level of good looking for a girl friend though, at least not my girl friend anyway. haha Nonetheless, very nice pistol.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Thanks for the tip on the camera angle! (I've maybe taken 40 pictures my whole life lol)

As for the grips... I like the way they feel, but those wood looking ones are just so sexy

Personally I find stainless guns with wood grips very sexy. This combination is the sirens of guns. It's almost as if they call out for me to look at them. Once I pick them up, it's hard to leave without them. I've brought home a 357,a 380 and a dual tone 45 ACP because of this enchantment.

Congrats on your new gun. It's very sweet. I'm looking forward to hearing your range report.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Ok everyone, please stop posting pictures! I suddenly dont want the SA anymore. :(

Btw, if anyone needs those shiny base plates I know where you can get them.

Last edited:

zenbruno

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    That gun is awesome. I never thought I wanted a high-polish finish like that until now. Hope she shoots as good as she looks!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom