• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    That's how I got into guns. I went with a friend and was hooked. Then I took my frightened girlfriend and after the very first round fired she said, :thatshot:

I think being a gun owner not only requires us to be more safe and responsible than others, but to educate others regarding the freedom of the 2A, the sport of shooting, the necessity of self-defense, etc.

Good job dude. I think this article will be a positive one.

79BRUISER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Nice job. The first time my son shot a handgun was my 44 mag. He was insistant he wanted to shoot it. By the way he was 7. I helped him hold it while he pulled the trigger. His WOW, COOL, makes me think he will be a life long shooter also.:D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Not too bad of an article. Granted the parts emphasizing she shot the AK may of been a bit towards thinking you shouldn't of had it. But the rest was pretty good. Good job!

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I seen that in yesterdays paper, I'm glad she had a positive spin on it. I wonder how many people will write an editorial with some negative coments for running that story?

JustGone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    In the PRK now =(
    it is so difficult to erase the mindset among liberals (and yes, she is) and the like that "guns are evil". i'm pretty sure she 'gets it' now.
    My thought on a lot of liberals is that most are just afraid of the guns. Never having actually shot one or even touched one. Once you expose them to guns and take them shooting, often times they love it. ;) Worked on a all of my liberal friends when I lived in California.

Top Bottom