Took a first time shooter to the range today!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    So when I got up today I felt the need to use my paper punch. I have quite a few friends that have had no exposure to firearms so I called my buddy Al it was his birthday so why not. We went out to Class 3 sales for a little range time before we got there I went over the basics like (sight picture, keep it pointed down range and booger hook off the bang switch)after a few boxes of ammo I had him reloading the mags and I went out to talk to Kent (gunrunner) the owner about renting one of his wonderful Full auto weapons:D I choose the MP5 because Al was a new shooter and I have had no experance with full auto weapons but a 9mm should not be bad on recoil and a stock should be easier to control then the G18. Kent came into the range went over instructions and safety and the operation of the weapon. It was AWESOME :rockwoot: we ran a mag each vary low recoil and easy to shoot. We ran 450 rounds through my G23 plus the MP5 it was a good day.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    being in NW indiana you should make the drive I was tempted to get the full auto Thompson but .45+full auto+Noobs=FAIL but I will get to it. Kent is a good guy with great toys and prices.:ingo:

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Kent is a good guy, he helped me quite a bit with my suppressor buys and my first full auto purchase. :yesway:

Top Bottom