• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    This is true. Sadly there are those fan boys from every manufacturer that ruin it for others out there. The Glock ones kept me from trying a fantastic piece of firearm technology but after I finally gave it an honest chance and just looked at the gun, I was sold. I'm working towards my 6th Glock when 2 years ago I had none.

I still get a laugh at the whole "fan boi" thing, because it's usually garbage thrown out by those hate something rather than those that are fans.

Fishe39392

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Congrats on the Glocks! I have a Gen2 23 and a brand new Gen4 27. I have a Blackhawk cqc serpa holster for the 23 and a fobus for the 27. Both are good holsters.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Glocks are simple, reliable, and affordable. There's a reason a billion of them are sold.

I really don't get the Fan Boy stuff, though. I have 3 Glocks and love them. I know they will always fire when I pull the trigger.

I like lots of guns, including Glocks. But it is hard to find a gun you can feel more confident with than a Glock.

GeneralCarver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Northern Indiana
    Welcome to the darkside... there's no going back now...

How true. There will be no going back. Oh, you might explore some, but you'll probably always have a Glock now for the rest of your life!

I got my first Glock (G26) when I was 17 (well, my money, Dad bought it). I got it in preparation for when I turned 18 and was going to get my concealed carry permit for Indiana.

That was 1998! Holy smokes. I'm 31 now, and that same little Gen 1 G26 is right here on my hip as I write this. And just like a fine woman, it is looking better to me with every year that passes.

Glocks are great to carry. They are just about the perfect combination of conceal ability, size and firepower. Especially the sub compact models.

Welcome to the club.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom