• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reaper101

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Muncie, Indiana
    has anyone ever tied a stick of TNT to there arrow? Just out of experience it dont work like it does in the dukes of hazard! i was 16 and at a undisclosed location, and had the great ideal of trying it all dukes of hazard style. grandpa uses TNT to blow up beaver damns down in the bottoms and i thought it was awesome. So needless to say i shot my arrow in a tree and as the arrow sunk in the tree the dynamite broke free of the arrow and fell to the bottom of the tree.
    The tree was not standing when the dust cleared. It scared the **** out of me and i have to say it was the stupidest thing ive ever done.

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I heard a story about a guy I knew that joined the military. He came back from basic training with a simulation grenade.

It was the fourth of July and he fastened it to an arrow, then (allegedly) launched it into the air after a swift pull of the pin.

It (allegedly) made a HUGE boom.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    LMAO! me and this kid probably knew each other:)::dunno:

when I was about that age {10-11} a buddy and I was sitting in his back yard bored to tears during summer vacation,we decided to go in the house and mess around and we stumbled on a box full of the 1lb cans of black powder..the good stuff in the red cans! so we snatched a couple cans and his moms cigarette lighter and ran out side...it all started out pretty harmless,we would make a trail of bp across his drive way and light it and watch it fire off..then we got to sticking hte bp in things like soda cans with a blade of dried cattail grass for a wick and then we got the idea to dump a couple cans on the ground and we pushed this old refridgerator they had layin behind the barn over to the pile,opened the door and dropped it over the pile of bp..took another can of bp and made a trail from the fridge to the road and lit it.
    it didnt take any time at all for the flame to reach the fridge and aparently the fridge was heavy enough that it created a good seal,because when the trail hit the fridge it made this earth shaking BOOM! and shot that fridge every bit of 100' in the air! the door blew off and landed in his dads boat on the other side of the yard and the fridge hit the ground and busted up into a bunch of big pieces!
    we figured if we cleaned it up before his mom and dad got home we would be safe...until we heard the sirens coming up the road and a fire truck and 2 police cars whipped into the drive way...apparently the neighbors seen it and called it in. 20yrs later and my butt is still a little sore:):

that was also the same summer we shot a flare into a corn field and burnt close to 5 acres down...which our dads had to pay for:eek:
    needless to say every summer after that our parents found more productive things for us to do:):

This is too funny. It's amazing any of us ever made it to adulthood.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    That's a great one. Reminds me of my youth when I used to shoot grandma's AquaNet Hairspray bottles - you know, the good ole fashioned aerosol stuff that is probably illegal in most states, and known to the state of Commifornia to cause birth defects.

After shooting a few and seeing the jet of spray coming out, I quickly surmized that combining with fire would be a great idea. So I proceded with putting one in the trash barrel, lighting the trash, then shooting the can would give a nice display. Lets just say that aerosol hairspray that is heated up is under a LOT of pressure. A .177 BB is just what it takes to "relieve" that pressure.

I think I heard that boom years ago, since I live around the corner from where your Grandparents used to live. My dog heads to the house to hide when your family comes out to shoot. She's such a scaredy cat...

Top Bottom