• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Can y'all tell me again about why we absolutely must vote for Todd Young again to save the Senate?

Your boy is a flippin' joke. I can at least sleep at night knowing I didn't waste a vote on this loser. Can you?
    So who should we all have voted for in the general election that could actually win and go to DC and vote?

There were only three options, one was not close to electable, so there was a binary choice. Why didn’t those of that despise Young not do what was necessary to replace him in the primary?

All of you better get busy now so as not to allow Braun’s seat to go to a RINO, the time is now for it. MC, how will you sleep if a dem takes Braun’s seat?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So who should we all have voted for in the general election that could actually win and go to DC and vote?

There were only three options, one was not close to electable, so there was a binary choice. Why didn’t those of that despise Young not do what was necessary to replace him in the primary?

All of you better get busy now so as not to allow Braun’s seat to go to a RINO, the time is now for it. MC, how will you sleep if a dem takes Braun’s seat?
    Some of us did and the RNC pulled a few strings to keep him off the ballot. One district could not verify signatures in time yet all the rest had no problem doing so.
    Lesson learned. It won't happen again without a court battle.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I get the point. I really do. But how did he vote on this? How is that better than a Democrat when the Democrats voted for it too?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The problem is, in many cases the party really does choose who we get to vote for. It isn't often that the party choice loses a primary
    Who is “the party” if not other republicans that are working harder to get their candidate elected? Then there is the issue of funding, companies like Lilly spend millions to help their chosen candidates win, if conservatives want a conservative they must work and raise money like their competitors then convince their fellow Hoosiers…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I get the point. I really do. But how did he vote on this? How is that better than a Democrat when the Democrats voted for it too?
    As I posted upthread, the left sure seems to believe he is bad for them. In the politics of today It seems a better barometer to see how much the left hates a candidate than how much the right loves him. But in this vote, no difference, I wish he had voted no…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The Indiana gop is the COC and big business. Regardless of the legwork you nor I could win a primary.
    In that case you have two choices, accept it and live on or fight it. I do not believe that. Big business has its abilities but it cannot vote. I just hear a lot of complaining but see no evidence of real effort to change it. COC and big business will be happy to choose if we don’t want to do the work.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    As I posted upthread, the left sure seems to believe he is bad for them. In the politics of today It seems a better barometer to see how much the left hates a candidate than how much the right loves him. But in this vote, no difference, I wish he had voted no…
    The left thinks anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is far right. What leftists think of a Republican is a terrible gauge.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The only votes that will remove RINOs is a vote for democrats. Sad but true. vote democrat for a quicker failure of the country then rebuild. A vote for a RINO is a vote for a lifetime of slow walking to the left. The ones that support RINOs do so in hopes they can keep most of what they have squirreled away and have it support them until their life is over rather than taking a chance of losing it all now.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Without a lot of restructuring in the voting arena, as in stopping all the money flowing into parties from within our country and even outside things will never change.!!! Young should have came out before the vote and stated his intentions of being a democrat and the same for all the other rhinos that voted for this pork packed bill!!

BR8818

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    The only votes that will remove RINOs is a vote for democrats. Sad but true. vote democrat for a quicker failure of the country then rebuild. A vote for a RINO is a vote for a lifetime of slow walking to the left. The ones that support RINOs do so in hopes they can keep most of what they have squirreled away and have it support them until their life is over rather than taking a chance of losing it all now.
    I'm with you, but I could never bring myself to check a Dem. so I'll just leave it blank.

Top Bottom