Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Where is yours?
    O wait Yours is on the ballot.
    Todd Young.
    Right? You sure are campaigning hard for him.
    Young is not my choice, I am not advocating a practice that logically ends with a communist getting elected. If you despise Young so much you need to teach him a lesson why did you not teach it to him in the primary?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    This site reminded me that the stated republican party values are not my values. I can’t vote in good faith for a party member that doesn’t represent my values. Clearly true conservatives need to move to a party more aligned with their values. The GOP is not a party that wants or needs your conservative vote.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This site reminded me that the stated republican party values are not my values. I can’t vote in good faith for a party member that doesn’t represent my values. Clearly true conservatives need to move to a party more aligned with their values. The GOP is not a party that wants or needs your conservative vote.
    So build one, present us with candidates that have more than a snowball's chance in hell of winning and maybe we'll be convinced.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    So build one, present us with candidates that have more than a snowball's chance in hell of winning and maybe we'll be convinced.
    It’s not about winning. It’s about being in a party that represents your values. Some posted that the real RINOs in the GOP are the conservatives And we are out of step with the party. Just stating that it is clear the GOP doesn’t want me or my vote. I’m happy to oblige

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It’s not about winning. It’s about being in a party that represents your values. Some posted that the real RINOs in the GOP are the conservatives And we are out of step with the party. Just stating that it is clear the GOP doesn’t want me or my vote. I’m happy to oblige
    Happy to oblige, and happy to let the Dems just take over? Look, I get it. We've often been given the choice between two :poop: sandwiches. The difference is the condiments, but I won't buy the Dem :poop: sandwich no matter how they try and dress it up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So I’m to listen to people tell me that I’m the one not in line with party values, but don’t you dare take your vote away from the party? F that.
    What's the alternative given the current choices? You say you want a new party. So organize one. :dunno: Or you can just bitch on the internet and feel good about yourself I guess.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Young is not my choice, I am not advocating a practice that logically ends with a communist getting elected. If you despise Young so much you need to teach him a lesson why did you not teach it to him in the primary?
    Why didn't you work for an alternative candidate in the primary? I think it's pretty disingenuous that the person who didn't lift a figure in the primaries to give themselves an alternative now wants to tell everyone else how to vote. We aren't telling you how to vote, we just said we aren't voting for the rino that the party has frightened a majority of the party into reluctantly supporting. If you don't like the results that votes like mine bring, maybe you should work more and whine less.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why didn't you work for an alternative candidate in the primary? I think it's pretty disingenuous that the person who didn't lift a figure in the primaries to give themselves an alternative now wants to tell everyone else how to vote. We aren't telling you how to vote, we just said we aren't voting for the rino that the party has frightened a majority of the party into reluctantly supporting. If you don't like the results that votes like mine bring, maybe you should work more and whine less.
    You are turning this all around completely backward, I am not telling anyone how to vote. I call it the way I see it. I am not the one suggesting illogical actions, I’m calling them out. I don’t like Young and some of his votes but he does not rise anywhere near the top of my list of major concerns.

There are only two choices that have a chance tomorrow, one will vote for Schumer for majority leader and the other McConnell, a much higher priority than Young’s votes. That is it, any other choice is not participating in the actual election that will choose the individual that represents Indiana. It may do ancillary things but it will not select who represents us.

Those that say not to vote for Young bear the burden and responsibility of getting those they want on the ballot or they are just complainers and are, by actions, saying others should do the work to get a candidate on the ballot they like. They blame everyone but themselves that the system is the way it is.

In the past few years conservatives have made tremendous headway against the status quo. The rise of Trump has forced republicans to identify themselves to the public. There are a lot of RINO’s to swap out of Congress but first conservatives need to grow their strength to where the Young’s need to get in line with us.

We do not replace McConnell, we replace those that vote for him by using the momentum that is building and will continue to build to get more conservatives in congress, but giving seats to democrats, to teach politicians and party’s, is not a strategy to take over…

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    You are turning this all around completely backward, I am not telling anyone how to vote. I call it the way I see it. I am not the one suggesting illogical actions, I’m calling them out. I don’t like Young and some of his votes but he does not rise anywhere near the top of my list of major concerns.

There are only two choices that have a chance tomorrow, one will vote for Schumer for majority leader and the other McConnell, a much higher priority than Young’s votes. That is it, any other choice is not participating in the actual election that will choose the individual that represents Indiana. It may do ancillary things but it will not select who represents us.

Those that say not to vote for Young bear the burden and responsibility of getting those they want on the ballot or they are just complainers and are, by actions, saying others should do the work to get a candidate on the ballot they like. They blame everyone but themselves that the system is the way it is.

In the past few years conservatives have made tremendous headway against the status quo. The rise of Trump has forced republicans to identify themselves to the public. There are a lot of RINO’s to swap out of Congress but first conservatives need to grow their strength to where the Young’s need to get in line with us.

We do not replace McConnell, we replace those that vote for him by using the momentum that is building and will continue to build to get more conservatives in congress, but giving seats to democrats, to teach politicians and party’s, is not a strategy to take over…
    There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
    They got you so afraid that a dem will get in there that you will blindly vote for the selected candidate. They got you right where they want you.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
    They got you so afraid that a dem will get in there that you will blindly vote for the selected candidate. They got you right where they want you.
    The leftists are selling a bill of goods to conservatives that a guy that voted to put the justices on the court that overturned federal abortion is not pure enough and they should take him down so they can get a communist elected who will vote for justices that do not know what a woman is…

Top Bottom