• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lewisjt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.1%
    113   1   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Hancock Co.
    Well after some much needed sleep I rose to a message asking if I wanted to do some shooting today. I of course says HELLS YES!

My buddy needed to sight in his muzzle loader so a couple of us tagged along to play. We took a couple AR's, R700, muzzle loader, and a few handguns.

Started off sighting in the muzzle loader out to 150yds. Got that done and decided to dabble in some "long range glocking". My G19 off a bag rest at 150 yds at a less than man sized silhouette steel target. To my surprise I connected on 6 of 45 shots :rockwoot:(I'm sure I am going to get some "pics or it never happened", but whatever). The PF9 from the same distance was 0 for 21.

Did some plinking with the AR and 700 from 150 then stretched them out to 450 yds. Got some work in there and then called it a day. Now reloading some mags, cleaning guns, and watching Full Metal Jacket......Today was a good day. Sorry for no pictures, not much of a camera guy.

insomnitec

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    Louisville, KY
    Sounds like a good day indeed. As for the camera...that's why cell phones have a built in camera. =) Ohh..by the way...your name freaks me out. My real name is J.T.Lewis too.

Top Bottom