To the driver of the pewter colored F150 on the south side of Indy today...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    I saw an INGO sticker on a black impala the other day. I almost rear-ended the car infront of me because I got so excited! But they turned and I could not cut across traffic.

It is always fun to see the INGO stickers...I need one!

IIRC Combat Vet just bought an Impala. No idea on the color or anything.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Hey I have a bunch of stickers on my Jeep and it only has one functional CB antenna! :D No political stickers. Just one funny slogan and stickers from where I wheel or have wheeled. And my Jeep Club sticker!

What jeep club? And what kind of jeep do you have? And where do you wheel at? I'm interested....

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I only have 2 stickers on my Jeep...

70964755v7_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png
    10422549v4_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

:D

Same questions to you too. What jeep and where do you wheel? I don't have anyone to wheel with...

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I am a lifetime member of the NRA, but I do not have a sticker on my truck because I think that people might see that and think "there is a good chance if I break into that truck I am going to find a gun" Am I paranoid?

Would that be the same as people breaking into houses with alarms because they must have something thats worth protecting inside?

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    i would assume that cars are chosen firstly based on where they are parked (out of witness and camera range) and then secondly what type of car it is or what might be in it.

so if you have a wad of cash in the cup holder but are parked in the police station parking garage under a camera, its still a pretty low risk. i would think.

and i dont know who leaves guns in their car on a regular basis, but do crooks assume that no one does?

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    probably had truck nuts and dual whip antennas too. There is such a thing as too much. Git-R-Dun (please shoot me)
    Ahh,,, that would be the average Kokomo Ram truck. Loud exhaust, the hanging nuts, a calvin **** on (your choice of other car or whatever), and a UAW sticker. Bonus points if its a diesel. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I'm pretty sure they aren't. Completely different manufacturer altogether aren't they?

Regardless, H2's and H3's are over priced plastic toys. If you're gonna dish out that much money for something like that, get a REAL Humvee and shut up. :D
    actually they are the same.
    The REAL ones are way cool and Id love to have one

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    NAXJA, thinking of joining 4 wheels to freedom since they are local,

this:
    S7300753.jpg

and I usually wheel at Badlands and Redbird. I think I am gonna take it to Harlan, KY in July.

Nice. I don't have any pictures of mine yet. But I take my wrangler to the badlands too. Only place I've been, but I like it there a lot

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Can someone please explain the truck nuts thing to me? So you're truck is a male? Or you're showing everyone how much of a man you are? Am I missing some other explanation?

They're for the ill-mannered, uncouth, and uneducated man who has never outgrown an immature pre-pubescent and juvenile mentality.

Top Bottom