To the driver of the pewter colored F150 on the south side of Indy today...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    with the:

1. INGO sticker
    2. 9/11 Memorial sticker
    3. McCain-american flag/Obama-white flag sticker
    4. 5.56 oval sticker (I need one of these)
    5. USA flag sticker
    6. LOL Obama seal sticker (funny one, hadn't seen this one before)

and 2 or 3 other stickers I don't remember...

:D:rockwoot::yesway::ingo::patriot::)::laugh:

Bravo Sir! You have a good looking truck!

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    probably had truck nuts and dual whip antennas too. There is such a thing as too much. Git-R-Dun (please shoot me)

Hey I have a bunch of stickers on my Jeep and it only has one functional CB antenna! :D No political stickers. Just one funny slogan and stickers from where I wheel or have wheeled. And my Jeep Club sticker!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sounds like my truck but my only stickers are an NRA sticker and a Don't Tread On Me sticker. :) And my truck doesn't look so good. Yet. :D

:patriot: to said truck in the OP though!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    probably had truck nuts and dual whip antennas too. There is such a thing as too much. Git-R-Dun (please shoot me)

Can someone please explain the truck nuts thing to me? So you're truck is a male? Or you're showing everyone how much of a man you are? Am I missing some other explanation?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I only have 2 stickers on my Jeep...

70964755v7_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png
    10422549v4_225x225_Front_padToSquare-true.png

:D

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Can someone please explain the truck nuts thing to me? So you're truck is a male? Or you're showing everyone how much of a man you are? Am I missing some other explanation?
    It pisses off soccer moms? That's good enough for me. (I don't have them btw)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    aren't the H2s and Tahoe's the same chassis and drivetrain?

I'm pretty sure they aren't. Completely different manufacturer altogether aren't they?

Regardless, H2's and H3's are over priced plastic toys. If you're gonna dish out that much money for something like that, get a REAL Humvee and shut up. :D

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm pretty sure they aren't. Completely different manufacturer altogether aren't they?

Regardless, H2's and H3's are over priced plastic toys. If you're gonna dish out that much money for something like that, get a REAL Humvee and shut up. :D

We used to level off mud in 10,000# armored H1's in Bosnia while in 2wd. You could see the mud was flat from the bottom of the truck and the slants near the tire tracks from the lower control arms.

I had a regular hummer rocking on 2 wheels in 2wd one time. I had to wait for the drive tire to hit the ground so I could get out. Had my 2 front tires stuck in a tank rut that wasn't more than 12" deep. Had to shift into 4 low to get out as I couldn't get enough rpms to get out of it in 2wd.

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    I am a lifetime member of the NRA, but I do not have a sticker on my truck because I think that people might see that and think "there is a good chance if I break into that truck I am going to find a gun" Am I paranoid?

nox

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    TX->IL->IN->MO->IN

GM owns/owned the Hummer brand. The Hummer underbody was essentially and 2500 front clip, 1500 rear rails, and H2 specific boxed midrails. So essentially a 2/3 ton GM suv.

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I saw an INGO sticker on a black impala the other day. I almost rear-ended the car infront of me because I got so excited! But they turned and I could not cut across traffic.

It is always fun to see the INGO stickers...I need one!

Top Bottom