• Status
    Not open for further replies.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Don't believe me, I give no ****s. I'll not provide any specific information which is only useful for dox'ing... so forgetaboutit.

It was in a large banquet facility in a county that would pull it's license if it violated the COVID requirements. And at the time, that county was Phase 5. The capacity of the hall was more than double the number in attendance.

And, still no answer... do seatbelts/airbags work?
    So to sum this up...

In some unknown county on an unknown date but two or more months ago; which would put it around here on the steepest rise of cases:
    Capture.JPG

A person who is all horny about mask-wearing attended a reception with 90-100 people where there was drinking and dancing along with a DJ, so obviously people would be fiddling and removing masks all evening as they were drinking and sucking face but super-cautious mask man chose to attend despite the dramatic rise in state-wide cases.

Miraculously, the DJ was pre-symptomatic and infected 6 people who "lost" their masks and briefly interacted with the DJ when requesting their favorite hits as they boogied on the dance floor but those were the only ones to get Covid because obviously DJ's are super-spreaders and there is no other logical reason. No other details will be provided out of fear of "doxing" but it seems like......

o7xuh.jpg

As far as seatbelts and airbags, I don't recall mentioning or debating them, but lets go...

Seatbelts were not required in automobiles until 1968, 60 years after the Model T was made available. There was plenty of data available to justify the decision to include them. Seatbelts were not required to be worn in Indiana until 1987. With the additional 19 years of traffic fatality and injury data now totaling 79 years, it was a decision made supported by facts and calculatable, measurable data.

Mask data regarding Covid is like nailing Jello to the wall. There is no area where it seems to be successful, nor was it even supported by scientists, including your fuhrer, Dr. Fauci, and CDC who said you do not need to wear a mask, then said you do because you are killing everyone else when you don't.....Fauci must hate these folks:
    download.jpg fauci.jpeg

Folks that are diligently submitting and wearing their mask (even when alone in the car) still seem to get it. Spouses that sleep in the same bed as someone that is positive seem to not get it. People requesting a song seem to get it, but spending hours together in a vehicle don't...... Maybe we should all be wearing seatbelts and carrying airbags when in public rather than masks.....

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Magic Shield of Zeldor protection, no.

Four of the six people at my table requested songs... with masks. Zero infections.

Lots of people requested songs through the night... only those without masks got infected.

So, yeah, masks work and doubly so if both parties are wearing masks.

So I'll ask you... do seatbelts and airbags work?
    No seatbelts and airbags will not protect you from the virus either.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    And, still no answer... do seatbelts/airbags work?

My 2 cents. Seat belts are designed to keep you restrained in your seat in a car while it is doing funny things. They do that so, yes, they work. However there are times when that is a good thing that they work and there are also, albeit rarer, times when it is a bad thing that they work.

I have never tested any of the airbags in my vehicles. I have heard they go bang when they should sometimes and slap you silly and hopefully save you from greater injury.
    I do know of one time when it didn't turn out so good. A lady I met at work was going through an intersection with a green light when another car ignored their red light and also went through at a right angle to her. They met in the middle. She grabbed the steering wheel real hard to brace for the impact and then the bag went off and ripped her hands off the wheel. She must have really been grabbing hard because she sustained a good deal of damage to her elbows, forearms and wrists - ripped tendons and that sort of stuff. She had five surgeries to try to fix this when I met her. She had more surgeries coming but I have not seen her since then.
    I have also heard they have killed infants.
    So do airbags work? Yes, they usually deploy appropriately and that is typically but not always a good thing.
    That is if your last automotive service joint didn't steal it to sell.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I remember way back when cars first came with seat belts but they were not required equipment yet. People used to cut them out so they didn't have to sit on the uncomfortable buckles. Must have been in the late 50's - early 60's. Some people cut them out long after they were required equipment too.

Other times you would see cars going down the road dragging a seat belt end coming out from under the door.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Seat belts are a good thing. I wore seat belt when the law didn't say I had to.

But that doesn't justify how the seat belt laws were lobbied into existence by corporations' funding in defiance of the public.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    My point was that you can make such a claim with literally any law. Breaking a law is a political action. That doesn't make it protected free speech.
    Except this mask BS isn't a legitimate law; these are illegal/unconstitutional orders from governors, not acts of state legislatures. And EVEN IF it were acts of legislatures, it still violates the Constitution.

As such, the duty of the patriot is to disobey tyranny and this goes double for anyone who has taken the OATH to the Constitution; in which case you are REQUIRED to disobey.

Flingarrows

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2019
    Greenwood
    So to sum this up...

In some unknown county on an unknown date but two or more months ago; which would put it around here on the steepest rise of cases:
    View attachment 119294

A person who is all horny about mask-wearing attended a reception with 90-100 people where there was drinking and dancing along with a DJ, so obviously people would be fiddling and removing masks all evening as they were drinking and sucking face but super-cautious mask man chose to attend despite the dramatic rise in state-wide cases.

Miraculously, the DJ was pre-symptomatic and infected 6 people who "lost" their masks and briefly interacted with the DJ when requesting their favorite hits as they boogied on the dance floor but those were the only ones to get Covid because obviously DJ's are super-spreaders and there is no other logical reason. No other details will be provided out of fear of "doxing" but it seems like......

View attachment 119296

As far as seatbelts and airbags, I don't recall mentioning or debating them, but lets go...

Seatbelts were not required in automobiles until 1968, 60 years after the Model T was made available. There was plenty of data available to justify the decision to include them. Seatbelts were not required to be worn in Indiana until 1987. With the additional 19 years of traffic fatality and injury data now totaling 79 years, it was a decision made supported by facts and calculatable, measurable data.

Mask data regarding Covid is like nailing Jello to the wall. There is no area where it seems to be successful, nor was it even supported by scientists, including your fuhrer, Dr. Fauci, and CDC who said you do not need to wear a mask, then said you do because you are killing everyone else when you don't.....Fauci must hate these folks:
    View attachment 119297 View attachment 119298

Folks that are diligently submitting and wearing their mask (even when alone in the car) still seem to get it. Spouses that sleep in the same bed as someone that is positive seem to not get it. People requesting a song seem to get it, but spending hours together in a vehicle don't...... Maybe we should all be wearing seatbelts and carrying airbags when in public rather than masks.....

Nailed it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    So the DJ's mask didn't work then?
    I post this meme as my general answer to masks vs lockdowns:
    Mask Logic.jpg

That being said, I predicted 9 months ago that the masks & lockdowns had nothing to do with science, but politics. And the breakdown is thus: conservatives, constitutionalists, and libertarians largely reject this nonsense whereas it seems that nearly all leftists and RINOs are maskers and supporters of the covid tyranny. This is not merely my obervation either, I've seen lots of people say the same thing in similar ways.

Now mind you, our nation's founding generation fought the revolution at the height of a smallpox epidemic that stretched from Maine to the Carolinas. And even while they didn't have modern medicine to assist them, they carried on regardless, actively fighting tyranny. Yet here we are in 2021, closing in on a full year of this Bravo Sierra, many behaving like servile little cowards. I think that when you compare then vs now, the founders would be SUPREMELY disappointed at today's America.

End the masking. End the lockdowns in any form. Oust the tyrants mandating this. Stop licking boots!
    Sam Adams Wealth v Liberty.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Except this mask BS isn't a legitimate law; these are illegal/unconstitutional orders from governors, not acts of state legislatures. And EVEN IF it were acts of legislatures, it still violates the Constitution.

As such, the duty of the patriot is to disobey tyranny and this goes double for anyone who has taken the OATH to the Constitution; in which case you are REQUIRED to disobey.
    What article/amendment to the US constitution does it violate? Being clear here I think the mandates prohibiting protests and religious gatherings are violating the first amendment. But Governors issuing emergency orders mandating masks is a state issue. The ****head governor of Indiana was given the authority to do what he’s doing by the Indiana general assembly and the Indiana constitution.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I post this meme as my general answer to masks vs lockdowns:
    View attachment 119338

That being said, I predicted 9 months ago that the masks & lockdowns had nothing to do with science, but politics. And the breakdown is thus: conservatives, constitutionalists, and libertarians largely reject this nonsense whereas it seems that nearly all leftists and RINOs are maskers and supporters of the covid tyranny. This is not merely my obervation either, I've seen lots of people say the same thing in similar ways.

Now mind you, our nation's founding generation fought the revolution at the height of a smallpox epidemic that stretched from Maine to the Carolinas. And even while they didn't have modern medicine to assist them, they carried on regardless, actively fighting tyranny. Yet here we are in 2021, closing in on a full year of this Bravo Sierra, many behaving like servile little cowards. I think that when you compare then vs now, the founders would be SUPREMELY disappointed at today's America.

End the masking. End the lockdowns in any form. Oust the tyrants mandating this. Stop licking boots!
    View attachment 119339
    I think you just skewered the opposition.

Then again, the real opposition is formed of your fellow countrymen, people terrorized into submission.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    The problem is trust in the information available. So you guys should talk about that instead and drop the moral posturing.
    That was the first several hundred posts on the topic. What I learned is that many on INGO have such an anti-authoritarian bent that they see masks as big government control and an anti-intellectual bent such that they choose to reject any evidence that goes against their preconceptions. They've already made information a dead end, so I'm done trying to go down that road.

If Person A infected Person B and didn't make reasonable efforts to prevent transmission, Person A is responsible for that. Freedom comes with responsibility; that's simply the corollary of the individual rights our society is built on.

Are stop signs voted on by the legisture, or does the legisture sometimes empower the executive branch to set regulations?

How do mask requirements inherently violate the Constitution if pants requirements don't? Are you then REQUIRED to go around nude in civil disobedience?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom