• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    That is unhinged. Yeah, we need to bring the asylums back...
    Back in the 60s and 70s there was a "Minnesota State School and Hospital" near town where they had people with severe mental illness. Many of these people had absolutely zero chance of living alone in society. That place has been closed now for a long time but there are still people with severe mental illness, maybe more than ever. Where are these people now?
    Some of them were so bad you could not just put a mask on them and hope for the best.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Back in the 60s and 70s there was a "Minnesota State School and Hospital" near town where they had people with severe mental illness. Many of these people had absolutely zero chance of living alone in society. That place has been closed now for a long time but there are still people with severe mental illness, maybe more than ever. Where are these people now?
    Some of them were so bad you could not just put a mask on them and hope for the best.
    They vote…

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Many of these people had absolutely zero chance of living alone in society. That place has been closed now for a long time but there are still people with severe mental illness, maybe more than ever. Where are these people now?
    In our prisons, or on the street (often addicted to drugs). The war to close Asylums was misguided and ultimately destructive. While some required major changes or even closure, on balance they are needed to humanely house and treat (with compassion) those who are mentally challenged. Preferably in ways which keep the non-violent out of our prisons, based on real science not as a $$ maker for pharma.

Bring back Asylums for both violent and non-violent mentally ill persons. Bring back indigent farms for those living on the absolute margins, economically, of our society. You can pay for both via massive cuts to much of our "social welfare" programs.

I am sorry if you disagree, but it is NOT humane or civil to allow a non-insignificant portion of your Nation's populace to live on the street and s*** in your park or on the sidewalk. It is humane to bring them to a place where they can receive care and shelter for communal work, and get paid, so they can get back on their feet. Handouts (social welfare) do not accomplish what is needed.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    In our prisons, or on the street (often addicted to drugs). The war to close Asylums was misguided and ultimately destructive. While some required major changes or even closure, on balance they are needed to humanely house and treat (with compassion) those who are mentally challenged. Preferably in ways which keep the non-violent out of our prisons, based on real science not as a $$ maker for pharma.

Bring back Asylums for both violent and non-violent mentally ill persons. Bring back indigent farms for those living on the absolute margins, economically, of our society. You can pay for both via massive cuts to much of our "social welfare" programs.

I am sorry if you disagree, but it is NOT humane or civil to allow a non-insignificant portion of your Nation's populace to live on the street and s*** in your park or on the sidewalk. It is humane to bring them to a place where they can receive care and shelter for communal work, and get paid, so they can get back on their feet. Handouts (social welfare) do not accomplish what is needed.
    First responsibility sets on the shoulders of family. If family can walk away from that responsibility, then it should not be forced on the shoulders of taxpayers. I have no issues with society being a part of a solution, but not without the family taking on a large part of that burden.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Libtards hanging out on 2A sites.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Actually a lot of them are homeless. I saw some of them on the streets in Chicago when I had to go downtown. They are incapable of voting or really taking care of themselves.
    I suspect there are those who would visit these incapable people and get them to sign an absentee ballot. All they have to do is offer them some incentive.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I suspect there are those who would visit these incapable people and get them to sign an absentee ballot. All they have to do is offer them some incentive.
    There were some people there that were barely capable of drooling. There is no way they had any clue what a signature was.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Actually a lot of them are homeless. I saw some of them on the streets in Chicago when I had to go downtown. They are incapable of voting or really taking care of themselves.
    They can still vote if the blue haired activist takes them a non-specific absentee mail-in ballot and 'helps' them fill it out properly (straight D)

Any money given to them after they co-operate is strictly dependent on how much the Soros-funded NGO is paying their 'voting rights activist' to 'get out the vote'

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Ok, but what if one of the park ****ers wakes up one morning and wants to leave the humane facility? A prison sentence has a beginning and an end. What are the terms for the park ****er(s) in the facility? If they don't want to perform communal work but also don't want to leave the facility? If they run away, are they still crazy or are they fugitives?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "Cold and flu" season will soon be upon us, along with the obligatory "spike in covid" cases. When they start making noise about masking up again, here's the case for calling BS on their masking noise.

Top Bottom