• Status
    Not open for further replies.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    I would hope that only democrats reply to this, if there are any on here.....

What was your idea of hope and change? Was it the IRS screwing over american citizens? Was it democrats lying about the death of americans in Benghazi? Was it Obamacare which now costs DOUBLE? Was it being fined if you dont pay for health care? Was it stopping oil production in our country? Was it to have your elected reps try to take all your guns away? Was it to keep gitmo open? Was it everything you hoped for? I honestly want to know if you are happy with what you voted for.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    judgesmailswaiting.jpg

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    You would probably do better to ask that question on an ACORN forum. Here, you'll just get popcorn and crickets.:popcorn:
    I would love to hear from a real live dumbocrat how they feel about their train wreck of a POTUS and their party's dismantling of my country.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You would probably do better to ask that question on an ACORN forum. Here, you'll just get popcorn and crickets.:popcorn:
    I would love to hear from a real live dumbocrat how they feel about their train wreck of a POTUS and their party's dismantling of my country.
    They probably feel no more bad about the job our current POTUS is doing then the R's felt about the former POTUS who was busy dismantling our country :twocents:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Too bad we won't be able to have a mass class action suit charging all the idiots who voted for the great one with treason! Imagine how they will feel when it is finally disclosed that he was, in fact, born in Kenya? I will further predict his college applications show him as a foreigner, and that social security number is fake as hell also! BHO is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people in history! He is nothing more than the progressive puppet of the globalists and elites who want to see the end of the greatest country to ever grace the face of the earth. God! Guns! n Bullets! Get your houses in order, the end is near! :dunno:

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I am certain there are BHO supporters on this forum, they usually try to justify whatever BHO is doing to wreck the country with some negative story about Bush.

Perhaps they haven't seen this post as they are busy looking at their shoes in shame.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I would hope that only democrats reply to this, if there are any on here.....

What was your idea of hope and change? Was it the IRS screwing over american citizens? Was it democrats lying about the death of americans in Benghazi? Was it Obamacare which now costs DOUBLE? Was it being fined if you dont pay for health care? Was it stopping oil production in our country? Was it to have your elected reps try to take all your guns away? Was it to keep gitmo open? Was it everything you hoped for? I honestly want to know if you are happy with what you voted for.

why single out democrats, plenty of others voted for him as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom