• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    I just want to take the time to thank all the members on this site for the support and e mails I have received since I started my account. I am currently in Afghanistan and I am working on having my wife pick up my first gun perches from a member on this site and I have received numerous PM’s and e mail’s of members willing to help in any way to make sure the transaction goes smooth.

I want to truly thank you all for all your help while I am away from the god ole USA. Unfortunately I am stuck in the hell hole and there is not a lot I can do to help any of you out back home, BUT this is what I can do!!!!

Here at my F.O.B we have a sewing shop on post ran my local Afghans that make absolutely ANYTHING you can draw or send a picture of. These guys can use a sewing machine in ways that would make my grandmother be shocked….lol

So, I would like to put the offer out there if you have ANYTHING you would like made patches, phrases, names, anything you want made up they can do….. Military patches, HD, stuff to put on your shooters bag, logos anything I can get it done!!!

The cost to me to mail it home to you is free on 99% of the stuff I send out, I will cover the cost of the patch to any member, (don’t worry in most cases that included trading some candy bars, so your not braking the bank!) So, if you can draw it up and scan it or copy and past it and send it to me in e mail, I can get it done! This is the only way I know to give something back to the outstanding people I have meet in this short time on the site!!! My info is:

Cox7215@yahoo.com

Or if you want to snail mail it:

Robert Cox
    ETT DET OPS
    Camp Blackhorse
    APO AE 09320

The mail from here is slow; it takes about 12 days to get to you back home after I mail it. In most cases if I turn something into the guys in the shop they can have it done in about 2 days depending on difficulty… I’m not sure how to lock this post at the top so all members will get a chance to see it, so if the site Admin could help with that it would be great!!!

Thanks again for everything from Afghanistan, R

:patriot:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    You sir get an INGO hat in Afghanistan. Let us know what we can do for you! Thank you for your service and stay safe!

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    . Unfortunately I am stuck in the hell hole and there is not a lot I can do to help any of you out back home, BUT this is what I can do!!!!

Thanks again for everything from Afghanistan, R

:patriot:

I hate to take issue with you, but I think you are doing a hell of a lot more for us than we can do for you. Thank you and all of you boys over there and God bless. Have a safe Christmas and New Year.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I'd love a couple of Browncoat badges:

Can send you gun magazine, I subscribe to several. Or anything else you guys may need over there.

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    thanks, well all read the gun mags, we have a lot of down time..... ill drop your patches off today.... do you have a guess on how large you want them? R

Top Bottom