• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I am also rooting for Griffin. I cannot stand the sight of Tito "Monkey Face" Ortiz and his bleached melon.

Before Griffin was in UFC, he fought someone... broke his arm during the match and beat the other dude with his non-broken arm. That, my friend, is a tough cookie.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I am also rooting for Griffin. I cannot stand the sight of Tito "Monkey Face" Ortiz and his bleached melon.

Before Griffin was in UFC, he fought someone... broke his arm during the match and beat the other dude with his non-broken arm. That, my friend, is a tough cookie.

Wow! Did not know that! That's Helio Gracie tough! (did the same thing)

Go Forrest!

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Forrest Won :rockwoot: He just owned Tito in the third and has definitely improved his ground game. I was a fan of Koscheck until that crap last night.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I didn't get the PPV, what did Koscheck do last night?
    When Koscheck was on the ground Johnson did an Illegal knee to the face as Koscheck was getting up supposedly getting Koscheck right in the eye. The only problem was it didnt look like the knee connected and Koscheck started complaining about a poke to the wrong eye. Later on Koscheck got Johnson in the eye twice and at least one of them looked intentional. He opened his hand right before the punched connected. It is well known Johnson had major eye surgery before from getting gouged.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    On top of the eye pokes and faking the injury, after the fight he was whining about how Hardy(the number 1 contender) hasn't fought anybody...Guess what Kos, he just beat one of your main training partners at ATT.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom