• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I would honestly expect pretty much any WNBA team to beat pretty much any HS boys team
    The addition of any muddies the point. I would bet the farm that the WNBA champs would be defeated by the top bracket Texas boys high school basketball champs. Those guys are stronger, faster, and can dunk the ball.

Look at the leaping ability compared to the women from the article in post #249.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think you may be misrembering the soccer thing, either that or I am. The women's
    US soccer team was beaten by a HS boys team in an exhibition match. Supposedly they weren't going all out due to risk of injury since they were in the middle of the season, and it was an exhibition match against a HS team. Which honestly is plausible.

For the WNBA hell it was lose/lose, it would have been stupid for them to accept. Win all they do is prove they can win/beat up on HS kids, lose and well...

Men physically can dominate women in most/all sports. But there is an experience/skill factor involved as well. I would honestly expect pretty much any WNBA team to beat pretty much any HS boys team, but I would expect any NBA team to hand any WNBA team their ass on a platter.
    Nah.

Okay, how about this. WNBA all stars against HS boys all stars. Who wins?

Not the WNBA. All stars are headed to the NBA. Or wait. If the women poke the men in they eye with their long fingernails enough, maybe they have a chance.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The addition of any muddies the point. I would bet the farm that the WNBA champs would be defeated by the top bracket Texas boys high school basketball champs. Those guys are stronger, faster, and can dunk the ball.

Look at the leaping ability compared to the women from the article in post #249.

I'll disagree. No disagreement on the stronger, faster, etc. The time spent working as a cohesive team would make the difference.
    Nah.

Okay, how about this. WNBA all stars against HS boys all stars. Who wins?

Not the WNBA. All stars are headed to the NBA. Or wait. If the women poke the men in they eye with their long fingernails enough, maybe they have a chance.
    See above. Take a HS basket ball team and put it up against the lowest ranked NBA team, I'd be putting money on the NBA team.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom