• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Feminism destroyed men. Trans is now destroying women, communism will destroy trans…
    Theory will destroy Trans eventually because it has to. Orthodoxy—any orthodoxy—creates oppression. So when something becomes normal it must be attacked.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    If you want trans athletes in sport, create divisions for them. Problem solved.
    I think they already do, the special Olympics. I have seen people in yhose games that looked and acted perfectly fine, but were said to have a mental problem. . It's a bit mind boggling why there is even a debate. It's pretty simple...when they did urine or whatever tests years back that i think was Olympics,..either you were a male or female. There was no in-betweens for any of this crap

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    meh.
    All of the well-known "women's" groups exist only to support the Democrat party. That was obvious when Eleanor Smeal, president of NOW, supported Bill Clinton and said, "We should all put on our Presidential knee pads and give him a b*** j** for keeping abortion legal."
    The Democrats count on women's votes the same way they count on minorities' votes and will happily through them all under the bus to get the trans vote.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

In before the inevitable grandstanding accusations because the senate will not pass it…
    You think it isn't?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They are doing what I expect them to do since they were elected to be conservative. Sothey sit in the house and do nothing until someone says “I think if we pass it now they will pass it in the senate”?
    The problem has been, even when the R's held both houses and the presidency, they still do nothing. As has been said, a problem solved is a campaign issue lost. That's the only way I can explain it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The problem has been, even when the R's held both houses and the presidency, they still do nothing. As has been said, a problem solved is a campaign issue lost. That's the only way I can explain it.
    That literally has not been the case since GWB that there has been a unified control of all branches. Like it or not there are three parties, dems, CoC repubs, and MAGA. The CoC and MAGA are in a battle for control of the party. Do you think for a minute if MAGA controlled the party in 2017 there would not be a wall, border security, immigration reform, and a host of other things like hearing protection?

This is MAGA showing what they can do…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That literally has not been the case since GWB that there has been a unified control of all branches. Like it or not there are three parties, dems, CoC repubs, and MAGA. The CoC and MAGA are in a battle for control of the party. Do you think for a minute if MAGA controlled the party in 2017 there would not be a wall, border security, immigration reform, and a host of other things like hearing protection?

This is MAGA showing what they can do…
    Do you think a MAGA Senate is possible?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Do you think a MAGA Senate is possible?
    That is an excellent question. At this point I say yes, but red states like Indiana need to send better senators than Young. It should only take 26 MAGA and 25 other repubs to get MAGA leadership.

Remember that the house MAGA are the most likely source of MAGA senators…

Top Bottom