• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bladehunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a titanium framelock folder? I have seen customs and factory models. I am looking for one to carry, so I would like to keep it under $200. Thanks.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I think one of the best deals going is the AG Russell Folding Spear Point. This is basically a folding version of the Sting. Titanium frame, 3 ounces in weight, 3 inch blade made of 154CM. I bought mine off the seconds page (never did find the cosmetic flaw that made it a second) and save a few bucks, paid $69.99.

agrspear1.jpg

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    best buy from a custom maker would be William Zermeno.

best buy from production would be much, much tougher to call.... SO many great knives!

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Someone just showed me the Benchmade 426, it's a sweet little thing, and well under $150. I'm not sure if it is a current model in the line up.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    just over $200 but a tank, is a zero tolerance 0301 would be the best bang for the buck taking all the attributes into consideration in the production side.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I carry this one daily.

CRK-SEB21LH-Chris-Reeve-Sebenza-21.jpg

Its great for scraping gout from between tiles.

Just a tad over your target price though.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Just saw a new Benchmade 755 in the new issue of Shooting Sportsman magazine, kinda pricey for a 2.9 inch blade, but looks sweet.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i agree on the zero tolerance 0301 great knife and unbeatable warranty and a just all around great company. you can get it a bit cheaper if you shop around or look in bladeforums used

Zero Tolerance Model 0301, Speedsafe Folder,3.75" Tiger

or if you can wait until december the new esee hest folder is coming out and will be at 175 bucks and should be a steal for all the features and by such a great company

DPxGear.com

Noumenon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    NW Indiana
    i agree on the zero tolerance 0301 great knife and unbeatable warranty and a just all around great company. you can get it a bit cheaper if you shop around or look in bladeforums used

Zero Tolerance Model 0301, Speedsafe Folder,3.75" Tiger

or if you can wait until december the new esee hest folder is coming out and will be at 175 bucks and should be a steal for all the features and by such a great company

DPxGear.com

:+1:

I found a 0300 that was BNIB save for the guy changing the clip position for $185 on bladeforums. I see users go for a bit less. Even better are the blems that kershawguy sells in the dealer area, when they are available. They sell like hotcakes. Everyone who buys one can't figure out what the blemish was that caused them to get discarded.

The 030X series is a nice big knife. I carry mine most of the time if I'm not carring my Kershaw G-10 Tyrade. I got sick of losing my small knives because I couldn't feel when they slipped off my pocket. I definitely don't have that problem now.

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Benchmade Balisong...Don't even remember when I got it its been so long! $150ish at least 10 years old, I have tried to dull it and have intentionally abused it. It still will slice a piece of paper without a problem.

Top Bottom