• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • B00MSTICK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Well I finally did it. After eyeballing the pistol for about a week, reading countless reviews on line, and handling it at the shop at least twice ( that I'll admit to) I picked up the what will be my starting point for rebuilding my firearms collection. Took it out and was immediately impressed with the way it handled. No hammer bite that which was a main complaint for this model, cycled smoothly and felt very comfortable to shoot two handed weaver style and one handed. All in all I think I'll keep this one mostly stock for good long while. I will be getting slim profile grips for it and a full length guide rod but that will be about it.

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I just bought one last night. Mine has a series 80 system. It was between an ATI military and a taurus 1911. After looking over each very closely I choose the TISAS. It had a better trigger,fit,finish and ergos. I then put 4 mags through it and looked it over thoughly and other than a bit of slide bite Im extremely happy. They are made in turkey which makes alot of quality firearms and from what Ive read on 1911 forum(s) they are all milspec except the metric grip screw bushings. Im also rebuilding a decimated firearm collection so this was a blessing to get an affordable and seemingly quality 1911. Once its proved reliable Im puttong it into my carry selection. TISAS seems to make a good firearm they have alot of interesting models on theirh site.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom