• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Prayers lifted for you and your wife and I'll continue to do so. It sucks that you're going through this. In my work, I've spent lots of time with families going through this and it's some very tough stuff. I know you're not looking for advice here, but I hope you don't mind if I offer a little...

It seems important to you to "stay strong" and sure, I guess it is. You're in a fight for life. But I think it's more important to stay connected. Sometimes that might mean crying together. Letting your guard down and just sharing the grief of this together once in awhile might be more valuable to you both than fighting to stay strong for each other all the time. That can be exhausting. Above all, be honest with each other.

I'm praying for healing for your wife and that whatever God's plan is for you both, you'll find some comfort.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    I am going to start off by saying sorry for the rambleing and the negativity, but for me its a lot easier to type on a computer at this point than to talk to friends face to face and try to keep any type of composer.

Thank You For posting this, I am sure It made some of us instantly re-evaluate our lives and help re-focus are priorities.

You and your wife are in my wife and I's Prayers.

schm00g13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2009
    I have recently witnessed the power of prayer chains. call it coincidence or whatever you want, but there is a higher power that is summoned when good people have collective positive thoughts (prayers). My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife, JustOneMore.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Hang in there and let the power of the Lord guide you and your family through this rough time. Prayers and thoughts with you and your family.

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Be strong. I went through something similar to this last fall. My wife had a Brain tumor removed and she was in the hospitals for a month and a half. She's home and doing better but still not totally out of the woods yet. My nerves are about shot right now. At the end of January she had a meltdown and had to go into the stress center and that was worse than the tumor and surgery. he was in there for 2 weeks. I can tell you this much, Family, god and friends are what you need now. My family has been the best. I can not imagine how I could repay them. And having a 13 mo old girl is making it harder as well. I got out and did some range therapy. Took the AR out and I've ran about 1000 rounds through it. It seems to help me. Prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife. Stay strong and keep taking care of yourself.

Ryan

Top Bottom