Time to redesign the $10 bill--who should be the new face?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    Call me sexist.........but what the hell is wrong with Alexander Hamilton? If it's not broke don't fix it. In other words , why feed the feminist machine? But while we're on the subject, I'll go with Marilyn Monroe. She's dead and screwed a president.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Disregarding the prerequisite that the person be dead, I can't believe that no one has said Monica Lewinski yet...I mean she's been on a Bill for awhile...

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    So, they re-design the $10 bill to make it harder for counterfeitters to make fake bills. From my perspective, there is nothing keeping them from just continuing to make fakes of the current bills. Re-designing the bill essentially does nothing.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Re-designing the bill essentially does nothing.

Ohhhhhhh contraire, it makes us feeeeeeeeeeel all warm and fuzzy and progressive and enlightened and...

Yeah, me neither.:rolleyes:

What about President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho? Does being a fictional character count the same as being dead?

o-MOVIE-PRESIDENTS-facebook.jpg

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ohhhhhhh contraire, it makes us feeeeeeeeeeel all warm and fuzzy and progressive and enlightened and...

Yeah, me neither.:rolleyes:

What about President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho? Does being a fictional character count the same as being dead?

yeah, but wouldn't it need to be a dead fictional character?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's from the future, so he hasn't even been born yet. Does not being born yet count as being dead?

He might be a viable candidate.
    No. He must die to be on the bill. However, it doesn't matter if his death takes place in his fictional future as long as everyone sees that he's dead. Sorry. Them's the rulez.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So, they re-design the $10 bill to make it harder for counterfeitters to make fake bills. From my perspective, there is nothing keeping them from just continuing to make fakes of the current bills. Re-designing the bill essentially does nothing.

Current bills rotate out of circulation as they become worn. If someone attempted to pay you in brand new looking bills of the old style currency, would you not pay more attention to it? You may still pass your 1984 $20 at Steak N Shake, but you aren't passing them on a scale large enough to make it worth your time and costs.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Current bills rotate out of circulation as they become worn. If someone attempted to pay you in brand new looking bills of the old style currency, would you not pay more attention to it? You may still pass your 1984 $20 at Steak N Shake, but you aren't passing them on a scale large enough to make it worth your time and costs.
    If someone is willing to go through the hassle of printing bills, I'm sure they can find a way to make them look worn and blend in.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Is Hyapatia Lee still living ???

Who?????:naughty:

I give my vote to Cherie Curry.....I often thought about her and the rest of The Runaways when I was a young man...

large.jpg

She was 15 back then...I bet she is like an old hag now and doesn't do anything cool....

cherie_currie1.jpg

Except make art from dead trees!!!!! Yeah....Cherie Curry...

me%20with%20don's%20mermaid.jpg

After all...She is the girl next door...:)

[video=youtube;4hAF6xyP3yg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hAF6xyP3yg[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom