• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    last i knew a pouch of bugler was about 150. and depending on how big you roll its about 50 cigs. and they are strong as hell so you wont smoke as many. alot of us roll our own ammo surley we can roll our own smokes.

I have also ordered the Marlboro's from Russia they are no different. They smoke and taste the same only the wrighting on the packs is in English and serylic. And they cost $12 plus $6 shipping...

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I figured today would be just as good as any other to cut back on breaks and lunch but to no avail. 2 before work, 2 at break, 2 at break, 2 at lunch, 2 at break, 1 on the drive home and 3 since I've been home.:xmad: Sitting here at he computer doesn't help as I'll burn through them faster than anything. Opened up pack #2 of 10 just a few minutes ago. Need to go get groceries tomorrow so I might look for stuff (m&m's and chips) to eat instead of smoking. I know it's not the best thing but since warmer weather has come around I can start taking my dog for walks again. I did last night and even found $5 laying along side the road.:rockwoot:Hopefully the rest of this week will go smooth and not get to hectic. After talking to my QE and superiors I pretty much know what my work load looks like for the week. It's not the best but I've had worse; a lot worse. I'll report back in this thread tomorrow with an update.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Roll your own. $1.00 a pack after the initial $50 investment of the rolling machine. ;) I'm still trying to figure out what the tax increase will be on bulk tobacco after April 1st. But good luck with quitting.

When I smoked I just bought loose filters and rolled them into the cigarettes by hand. That $50 investment went to more tobacco.

I quit six years ago. Then four years ago, three years ago, and last year. I think this one is finally going to take. :rolleyes:

Quitting is great, but if you absolutely can't go without nicotine you owe it to yourself to give snus a try. Not the crap Camel and Marlboro call "snus," but real Swedish snus:
    generalsnus.jpg

All studies so far indicate that it has significantly lower health risks than smoking or other oral tobacco products. Since you don't have to spit you can also do it on the sly at work. Until last year I ordered from buysnus.com, but there are other sources as well. I should probably mention that I have no connection to buysnus.com other than having enjoyed their products in the past.

All that aside, quitting is obviously the best option. It's a shame nicotine is so addictive (and delicious).

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    All that aside, quitting is obviously the best option. It's a shame nicotine is so addictive (and delicious).

Couldn't have said it any better. Today was little bit better. Wasn't a major cut back but haven't had as many today. I also bought lots of chocolate at the grocery store.:rockwoot:It's also about time to take the dog for a walk.

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    When I smoked I just bought loose filters and rolled them into the cigarettes by hand. That $50 investment went to more tobacco.

I quit six years ago. Then four years ago, three years ago, and last year. I think this one is finally going to take. :rolleyes:

Quitting is great, but if you absolutely can't go without nicotine you owe it to yourself to give snus a try. Not the crap Camel and Marlboro call "snus," but real Swedish snus:
    generalsnus.jpg

All studies so far indicate that it has significantly lower health risks than smoking or other oral tobacco products. Since you don't have to spit you can also do it on the sly at work. Until last year I ordered from buysnus.com, but there are other sources as well. I should probably mention that I have no connection to buysnus.com other than having enjoyed their products in the past.

I was in Sweden about this time last year on a business trip. You wouldn't believe the amount of people over that that use that stuff. Especially the engineering/factory type.

Top Bottom