• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MetalMan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Howard County
    Kokomo has a bunch of ready made injection mold floorspace in the old Delco/Delphi Electronics plant. It's been setting empty too long and would welcome a new resident to diversify away from the automotive sector. I would love to see a big MAGPUL sign in the middle of K-town!!

Cowboy71

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Clark County, IN
    Still plenty of space in the old ammo plant. Amazon loves it there.

Yep, I live about a 1/4 of a mile from there and it's the perfect spot for new facilities.

Gov Pence needs to be as aggressive as Rick Perry in marketing IN to businesses in business hating states. Texas has a few advantages, but Indiana's status as a right to work state and central location should be somewhat attractive as well. We just can't be shy about selling ourselves.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    What i think is interesting, a lot of the northern states and east coast are liberal and will lose so much money, many southern and midwest sates will gain those companies, in the past the north was against the south and vice versa, could be a crazy turn of events, the issue is defending the east west and north, not to be crazy but this is how things are shaping up

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Indiana would make a great home for them. I'm sure they would have a lot of friends in Montana and Wyoming as well, a little closer to home for all of the folks who are going to be out of a job thanks to the dirt bag politicians in CO.

Racechase1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Indy
    Libs don't care about jobs, only about fattening the welfare rolls. They love that whole dependance on government thing.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Colorado did what?

I know of a prelim voice vote in the House. Where's is the link to the House and Senate vote?

It's not law yet. Still has to go through the Senate. These idiots amended the ban to 15 for mags and 8 for shotguns in the hopes that it would placate the the masses including Magpul. From what I've heard though Magpul will leave if any of the nonsense they've introduced passes.

Makes me sad to be a Coloradan.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    That would be awesome if Magpul came here. It would be more awesome if they had a store front too.(I'm not sure if they do or don't now) but it would cool to buy a GASP! 30 round PMAG hot of the line.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I was living there when Walmart announced they wanted to build there, the first time. If the hissy fits the libs threw over that are any indication...can you imagine if a "purveyor of death" announced they wanted to move there?!?!?:laugh:

I'm sure you would get a lot of shaggy activists lying down in the road to block deliveries. Or trying to break in and destroy like their pals at ALF and ELF.

It's not law yet. Still has to go through the Senate. These idiots amended the ban to 15 for mags and 8 for shotguns in the hopes that it would placate the the masses including Magpul. From what I've heard though Magpul will leave if any of the nonsense they've introduced passes.

Makes me sad to be a Coloradan.

Apparently the saps in the CO legislature think you can cut a 30 round mag in half and get two 15 rounders? I don't see that they're making a serious attempt to compromise with anyone. This is the way the libs do it.

DEstes001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Western Hendricks County
    Well...maybe not Monroe county:D

But come on down to Mitchell, MAGPUL.

I am stuck working in Monroe county almost every day and I agree, the liberal hot spot of the state BUT, the locals, not all but most, tell me that if IU wasn't down there they would be probably 90% a conservative county. IU breeds liberals and it is obvious when you go there how bad it is!!

DEstes001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Western Hendricks County
    I wen t and read all those articles referenced above about Colorado, and I guess we should really count our blessings living here in Indiana. You KNOW there are guys just like us living there feeling like there is nowhere to turn. Thank God for Indiana!!

sandwich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    That would be awesome if Magpul came here. It would be more awesome if they had a store front too.(I'm not sure if they do or don't now) but it would cool to buy a GASP! 30 round PMAG hot of the line.

Hmmm, wonder if they have their own "Krispy Creme" light......

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Just sent an email to Mike Pence. If we want good things to happen here in Indiana then we as a people of this state need to take a more active role. If you want to see Magpul or other industeries come here. We have to start holding our legislators, County Commissoners, any of our leaders to the fire. I know the Legislation has not passed but If I had state reps showing up at my business with plans and a package. I would take a serious look at anyone that was serious about me coming to there state. I work a lot and can't go to many rallies and such but I can sure take time to email and call represenitive. Next up on the list is Marlin Stuztman..

Top Bottom