Time machine malfunctions stranding me here.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I'm from 2135 on a day trip and apparently a turd in the buffer clogged the time warp flux turbine. I'm unfamiliar with the local customs. What does OC CC mean. What are clips? Who is PrintCraft and Obamacare. Where can I get some really good bagels? And why does everyone need guns. BTW, what'sa gun? I found my way to this site thinking INGO stood for IN(ter)G(alactic)O(utpost). We have them for stranded travelers. This ain't that. Who are all the strange lifeforms that inhabit this place? Hairy naked guys, monkeys, Molon Abe, PrintCraft, whatsa Churchmouse and a Bunnykid? And what's wrong with that squinty old guy with a smoking thing in his mouth. Would someone direct me to a time flux telephone?

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You too huh? The 2135 model year time warp flux turbines always were a bit twitchy.
    Although the 2136 updates weren't much better, they had their share of problems that Yoyodyne Manufacturing failed to mention in their direct mind ads.

I've been here since 2008. :(

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    These guys can help with all your problems.

shady.gif
    LINK REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    You too huh? The 2135 model year time warp flux turbines always will be a bit twitchy.
    Although the 2136 updates won't be much better, they will have their share of problems that Yoyodyne Manufacturing will fail to mention in their direct mind ads.

I've been here since 2008. :(

FIFY.....I think???

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy

:shady: LINK REMOVED

Not very useful. Don't need a stripper. I was able to buff out the external damage. They don't know what a time flux turbine is, but they will occupy me while I try to get it fixed. Thanks anyway. I was sober when I OP'd this. Now, not so much......

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    shady.gif
    LINK REMOVED

*Looks at link*

"Hmm, I wonder what that is?"

*Hovers over link*

"Dancing Tiger? Probably one of those novelty sites with a .GIF of dancing tiger. This could be good for a larf!"

*Clicks on link*

Boy am I glad I remote into my machine at home before browsing INGO at work.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I'm from 2135 on a day trip and apparently a turd in the buffer clogged the time warp flux turbine. I'm unfamiliar with the local customs. What does OC CC mean. What are clips? Who is PrintCraft and Obamacare. Where can I get some really good bagels? And why does everyone need guns. BTW, what'sa gun? I found my way to this site thinking INGO stood for IN(ter)G(alactic)O(utpost). We have them for stranded travelers. This ain't that. Who are all the strange lifeforms that inhabit this place? Hairy naked guys, monkeys, Molon Abe, PrintCraft, whatsa Churchmouse and a Bunnykid? And what's wrong with that squinty old guy with a smoking thing in his mouth. Would someone direct me to a time flux telephone?

Churchmouse is an old guy that is not to be trifled with.

Bunnykid is an elusive creature and very hard to spot in the wild, but if you look closely at people mowing grass on a zero turn you might spot him in his INGO hat

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Churchmouse is an old guy that is not to be trifled with.

Bunnykid is an elusive creature and very hard to spot in the wild, but if you look closely at people mowing grass on a zero turn you might spot him in his INGO hat

I think I could use your zero turn to fix my rig. Can I borrow it for the weekend? And the weekend after that, etc. I travel with an antique from your time known as 'Snapper.' Promise to replace any part I use. I'll put in a good word for you with YAWEH. He came back in 2106, was really pissed and did a flood redux. I made a fortune in the rust removal business. I bet the buffer turd is a salt corroded preflood part. Feeling a bit wobbly this morning. Touch of time sickness.

Top Bottom