• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    you also missed the point of the whole encounter... unless you think the original poster lied.

I think after 17 some pages of whining about a 2 minute encounter we have moved on or at least should have and I am commenting on the building mob mentality if you read the thread. Starting out with a few little huffs, on to sniffles and full out indignity followed by new hangers on declaring they should be reported to the NRA as incompetant by people who weren't even there.

Probably by people who've been practicing their quick draw in front of the bathroom mirror all morning and actually suggested airsoft toy guns as an alternative in another thread.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    170+ posts and you dissent.......... hmmmmm were you one of the highly intelligent instructors who butted into a conversation they had no part in in the first place?

That tack you mentioned must have been about 3 feet long.... gave you a heacache.

Wrong again but don't let it stop you while you are on a streak.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    reported to the NRA as incompetant by people who weren't even there.

Jack, Jack, my friend... I didn';t realize you were there. By the way, it was airSOFT that was mentioned.... not airHEAD.......

Don't go away mad, Jack.... just go away.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Nothing but broken and dismembered barbies flung in a pile. Just goes to show what can happen when there's no Ken to moderate all that estrogen. Must have been a really bad case of "synchronization". Looked like one of them's got their head on a pike.

I believe the general point here is that women should be treated with respect, (apparently a new concept to you?) not like we're incapable of rational thought simply because we have ta-ta's. We don't treat you like an idiot when your pink lacy crack is showing do we?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Does anyone else find it interesting that Jack thinks the reason we should not have an opinion is because we weren't there, yet....he wasn't there either? Then feels the need to thrown more of his opinion in by dropping some off handed insults?

I am curious Jack, why do you feel YOUR opinion is more relevant that OUR opinion, hmm?

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Does anyone else find it interesting that Jack thinks the reason we should not have an opinion is because we weren't there, yet....he wasn't there either? Then feels the need to thrown more of his opinion in by dropping some off handed insults?

I am curious Jack, why do you feel YOUR opinion is more relevant that OUR opinion, hmm?

You do realize you just asked him for yet another opinion right? ;):D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    While I am at it, I think it is sad that some people have been banned recently for bad language, yet other people on here insult and condescend with almost every post, and are still here. Things that make you go, hmmmmmm.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Does anyone else find it interesting that Jack thinks the reason we should not have an opinion is because we weren't there, yet....he wasn't there either?
    Heck, if THAT'S it, then only THREE count any way... CauserOfWait's, Home Brew Girl's, and mine!!:yesway:
    ;)

Last edited:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    ... she’s comfortable with the feel/fit and comfortable with the push (recoil) of the .45 then that’s the only thing worth listening to. ....

OMFG! Oh my, I'm so offended on behalf of my wife and daughter. I can't believe there are still people this day and age so condescending to grown women as to think they wouldn't know the meaning of the word "recoil". Believe it or not females are allowed in public schools now days. They know what recoil is. I find that so offensive to see females spoken to in such an arrogant manner and to make it all worse this person thinks NRA instructors should be dumped because they offended HER!

How can women ever be respected and treated as equals when they are even belittled by other women and why would any one even think the "push" would be any more comfortable or not for a woman? Where does this female gun "expert" think women "mount" a weapon when firing it any way?

May be we should form a committee or something.

waaaa waaa waaa, I feel so bloated all of a sudden...

I better quit this thread before there's no turning back.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Jack, Jack, my friend... I didn';t realize you were there. By the way, it was airSOFT that was mentioned.... not airHEAD.......

Don't go away mad, Jack.... just go away.

I'm not going away mad at all. What's to be mad about? I'm not sitting on a knot.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Does anyone else find it interesting that Jack thinks the reason we should not have an opinion is because we weren't there, yet....he wasn't there either?

My comments are on the thread, the posts, and the posters working themselves up in to a mob frenzy over something none but apparently 3 have even the slightest clue about, not on the original encounter. Even the 2 or 3 who were actually there have only how they "feel" and how they "interpret" the intent of the offending parties. Working up a head of steam only after the fact according to the OP before it was enhanced as the story moved on around the room with encouragement to get outraged by all.

Apparently it wasn't so offensive at the actual time of encounter enough to say, "what's it to you? No one ask you. What do you call this? I'm a woman."

Top Bottom