• ...and so much more!
  • christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    It's not underwear...its THUNDERWEAR..

Seriously though.. I saw someone a few weeks ago ask about what they could do about carrying in running pants or shorts or something..

Here ya go: Thunderwear

Things to consider...Your paying 50 bucks for a chance to blow off your acorns.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    thats ridiculous

Only thirty more to go. :rolleyes:

ThunderWear and SmartCarry are competing brands in business for some years. They are both quality but, like any holster system, if they work for you is an individual assessment.

I've got a smartcarry. It works well for smaller pistols / revolvers when maximum discrete carry is required *or* when wearing something that makes belt carry unsuitable.

Greenway84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I don't carry off the job often (private security), but if I do I prefer pocket holster or ankle. Never liked the idea of having a loaded weapon pointed at my "region". I guess some people do. I stick to my original "that's ridiculous" comment.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I didn't think ig was possible, but I think you ruined white castles for me

I grew up in the South. Krystals beat White Castle hands down. Even with Krystals... still Thunderwear. :rockwoot:

YNDw5weTznm5rgu2dKigrsGMo1_500.jpg

The newest in Concealed Weapon Undergarments:

UnderEase - A New Generation of Protective Underwear for Flatulence

Greenway84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Maybe its my age (25) or the fact I haven't spent much time in the south, but I've never heard of krystals. But if they give you the ****s, then they are probably just as good as white castles

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I grew up in the South. Krystals beat White Castle hands down. Even with Krystals... still Thunderwear. :rockwoot:

I've had Krystals, and they are quite good, when you can't get a White Castle. But given a choice, I'll take a sack of White Castles any day (and stay near the bathroom the next).

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    I've had Krystals, and they are quite good, when you can't get a White Castle. But given a choice, I'll take a sack of White Castles any day (and stay near the bathroom the next).

I agree White Castle is way better and they don't think they need to put mustard on the burgers. BTW what is it with the south and how much they like mustard?

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I grew up in the South. Krystals beat White Castle hands down.

If you want to have fun try to order Chicken Rings from Krystals, when they get confused, then ask for Onion Chips and they will ask if you want Onion Rings, then you can reply "No, but I'd still like the Chicken Rings". 'Bama is fun.

Back to the topic, I wont wear a gun on my nutz, not even with a fox in a box Sam I am. It is an interesting option though. The concealment shirts do look decent to me, but I can't see them lasting long with the weight of anything other than a pocket gun - which I would just put in a pocket.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I don't carry off the job often (private security), but if I do I prefer pocket holster or ankle. Never liked the idea of having a loaded weapon pointed at my "region". I guess some people do. I stick to my original "that's ridiculous" comment.

So, you're fine with blowing a hole in your thigh...

I've got 2 different sizes of the thunderwear. It works well for what it's intended. I've carried with it, and no one, not even people who knew I carried, knew I was carrying with it. Drawing from it is a bit unusual. It's something that takes practice.

Also, this can shift around a bit and pinch when sitting down.

I don't see how it's any less safe then using a pocket holster.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom