• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    MAN! There is one HELLUVA storm going on outside right now! Just waiting for the power to go out. There is so much thunder and lightning. It seems as if the thunder is one long rumble with huge claps thrown in every now and then. The dog is sitting on top of my feet!

libertybear

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Morristown
    Yup, the worst has went through over here I think. It is still raining pretty good but the lighting has slowed down a lot. it's only once every 20 or 30 seconds now. My whole back yard is under water including my garden :xmad:
    I have water rushing inside my garage coming from under the man door that leads out to the back. I have about an inch of water in the garage so far and it's rising.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    there was a strike about 500 feet from here... shook the whole house. I love thunderstorms though. the one we had at about 0830 monday was good too. I was outside driving a forklift in that... got a little soaked.

1 sec delay =~ 1000 feet ftu

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yup. mean storm, we got blasted here in Plainfield, there was several lightening strikes north and northwest of our house that I hope was ground strikes, otherwise it'll be a bad night for those people.

I thought it was going to hail again, already have a call in to get the roof inspected because we took a mean shot early Sat am.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Im on the northeast side. The thunder is almost constant and there is lightning every few seconds. It is raining but its not really pouring or anything, but the thunder and lightning is pretty cool, I might have to go sit on my balcony.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, I could be doing without this stupid storm. Woke me up at 3. The weather alarm went off but, fortunately, just for flash flood warnings. I laid their for an hour with the pillow over my head because of the lightning. It was like a strobe light. Then the power went out for a few seconds. When it comes back on, it turns the overhead light on in the bedroom. (and I thought the lightning was bright)

Our daughter is at camp down in Seymour so all I could do was lie there thinking of her so I had to get up. Checked one of the TVs and it wasn't coming on properly so I don't know if it was the cable or the TV but decided to wait until later to determine the cause. Had to check the weather. :) Daughter shouldn't be getting hit by this storm so it's good.

Now I'll try to go back to bed.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Yeah, storms ruined my VPN connection and I had to drive 35 mins into the office for some remote site upgrades and maintenances..... stupid storms.... ruining my working from home....:xmad: Since I only slept from 21:30 to 00:30 I was hoping to take a nap after maintenances before office time.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    How many days in a row have we had thunderstorms? It feels like for over a week now. I am sick of rain for a a few days now. Ready for a break.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My backyard is flooded, it only floods when we have had to much rain. was awake all night with the storms. Sure wish this stuff would end.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I have some roofs that need to be replaced or repaired but need the rain to go away for a few days.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom