• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • isaiah.hall79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Muncie
    I was wondering if anyone has or knows where i could get a thumb hole stock for a mosin nagant or possibly modify a different stock to fit my full length nagant... I love to shoot alot it's not just for looks or a dust collector. :ar15:

Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    Mosin Nagant thumbhole stock?

If you can wait a little while, Pro-Mag is showing at Shot Show 2013 a super cool synthetic stock for the Mosin-Nagant. It was mentioned available this Spring, possibly March. I watched a video from Shot Show that discussed this new product and they are even coming out with 5 and 10 shot (I believe?) magazines. Hate to see you spend some money and be sorry in a couple of months.:patriot:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    If you can wait a little while, Pro-Mag is showing at Shot Show 2013 a super cool synthetic stock for the Mosin-Nagant. It was mentioned available this Spring, possibly March. I watched a video from Shot Show that discussed this new product and they are even coming out with 5 and 10 shot (I believe?) magazines. Hate to see you spend some money and be sorry in a couple of months.:patriot:

Thanks for the heads up. I'd rep ya, but I'm fresh out. Hadn't seen those, but they are super nice! I wouldn't do it to any of the ones I have now, but maybe if I found one that the stock was completely shot on. Mine aren't great, but I like the way they are in wood.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Thanks for the heads up. I'd rep ya, but I'm fresh out. Hadn't seen those, but they are super nice! I wouldn't do it to any of the ones I have now, but maybe if I found one that the stock was completely shot on. Mine aren't great, but I like the way they are in wood.

Got em' for ya.

Top Bottom