• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Just found this post today, and I feel lucky to be able to read so much of the story in one sitting :D

Absolutely marvelous stuff. You should *definitely* get this published.

I would have been the son asking about the machine guns for the police dept :rockwoot: :rockwoot:.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    with all due respect Sir, i just read this thread the other day. if you could HURRY UP it would be most appreciated :D

enjoying it, good job

jake

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    In all seriousness you need to talk to a publisher. If you add a little fluff/detail to the posts. along with maybe filling in some date withs entries from your wife. after mentioning she has a journal, you would have a pretty darn good book. Books like this typically don't make "New York Times Best Sellers" Lists But it would sale pretty well.

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    ^^ agree with above, but we need updates too-sheesh get us hooked and then silent for a few days. Only asking for more because it is so good

Heck they could make a tv series out of it

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Longbow, I am enjoying this yarn very much.... keep it coming, please...

As to the mini series, Indysdd is probably correct, but with the new era of WebTV stations able to broadcast worldwide on the internet, the only thing you would need to make it so would be a production crew, the internet could broadcast it without interference from the powers that be...

I am currently assisting to put one of these Web TV stations on line... not quite there, but....

and if Longbow decides he wants to make a go of it, I have some of the people and types of equipment that would be required to put it together... Professional videographers, video editing tech's, makeup artist, some actors, and even some of the military hardware used in such big screen films such as The Dark Knight, to just name one... Let me know if you would like to go there... but first suggestion would be to write the book....

Now how's about some more Journal entries, I'm jonesing...

Top Bottom