• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ret

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hello and thank you for looking.

First is a Winchester Model 290 22 LR. Ser # 2940XX Original Owner Tube fed Low round count I believe 18 round capacity. Excellent condition I take it out at least yearly to apply oil but has not been fired in many years. $300

22%20pic%203_zpsxlvjgdhj.jpg
    22%20pic2_zpsjh7pyopv.jpg
    22%20pic%201_zpsiewykklz.jpg

Next is an Astra pistol with the original box and cleaning rod. Made in Spain. The box reads Model CUB 2001 Original owner Ser # 1509XX I believe it to have a manufacturing date in the 1960's or early 1970's. It is in excellent condition with very few rounds fired. As you can see it is chrome with pearl handles. Years since it was fired but it ran well and was taken to a gunsmith 30 plus years ago to insure that it did. I cannot recall details of the transaction/service but do recall shooting at least a couple magazines through it upon return with no problems. $250

astra%201_zps60lp774j.jpg
    astra%202_zpsckov5zgn.jpg
    astra%203_zpsuuzpjua8.jpg

THE 20 Gauge has been SOLD.

Last for now is a Winchester Model 1200 Original Owner 20 gauge 28" barrel from the end of the choke to the front of the forearm Excellent condition with very low round count Ser # L10452XX $225

20%20ga%202_zpsy9bx8tms.jpg

I am located in the far East side of LaPorte County. Not far from South Bend or Michigan City. About 8 miles East of LaPorte. Pick up at my location with cash please as I am only selling these to fund a non-firearm related purchase. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom