• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Maybe he didn't like the after party at BW3?

Being able to hit the "after party" @ BDubs is one of the primary reasons for me being highly motivated to get wifey to shoot FNS with me!! haha

Love me some Bdubs.

I haven't been to the after party yet, so I really can't comment on it. :D The good times we have at FNS should be enough to make him disregard [strike]all [/strike] most other prior commitments.....

^^^This^^^ (with one slight change:D)

If anyone reads this who hasn't been to one because they think they've got something better going on at the bars or because their favorite show is on.... you don't know what you're missing!!

FNS is where it's at and has already become a red circle date on the IndySSD household calendar after one outing.

Last edited:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    If anyone reads this who hasn't been to one because they think they've got something better going on......... guess what, you don't.

FNS is where it's at and has already become a red circle date on the IndySSD household calendar after one outing.

I have an extremely active and full social calendar, but I would hang out with IndySSD every chance I got. Dude is 100% fun! :rockwoot:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Why is there still talk about a second FNS, **** or get off the pot.

Either set the date and do it, asking people and RO's to show up. Or quit talking about it.

As far as Im concerned its money that has been lost for the club.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'd like to see Sunday Afternoon Steel, I'm always busy with kids stuff on Fridays it seems:(

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I haven't been to the after party yet, so I really can't comment on it. :D The good times we have at FNS should be enough to make him disregard all other prior commitments.....

you just have to watch Frank though, he gets the smell of too much gun powder and many things could happen....

the Pepper spray could come out..
    The tazer might find a target...
    His boots might feel the need for a curb stompin....

Doughnuts calm all this though...bring plenty.

Sorry I missed the last FNS, we threw a surprise welcome home party for an Iraqi Vet, 4th tour, 2 purple hearts and he had no idea we were doing it. Dude got some sweet perks too!! Colts tickets from Citizens Gas, free stay at the Westin, and a free meal at the Chiefs table at Ruths Crist!

We had a great time sharing this time with his family, yea I love shooting and hanging out with you FULL retartds, but sometimes big things happen that you can be a part of :patriot:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    If anyone reads this who hasn't been to one because they think they've got something better going on......... guess what, you don't.

See my above post...sometimes we do have more important things :):

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Man, the leagues down by my house play on Saturday and Sunday Mornings I believe. I never see them there on Fridays.

That sucks but yeah, you're right.... once again, why you gotta go proving me wrong, hahah I need to edit my post. Kids activities > FNS!

My son has played on 4-5 last FNS nights, in Oct my daughter had Tennis, I thought I would make it but with traffic I didn't, was going to come to BW-3's after but I fell asleep

I've already informed my ex and my wife I'm unavailable for the Nov shoot:rockwoot:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    My son has played on 4-5 last FNS nights, in Oct my daughter had Tennis, I thought I would make it but with traffic I didn't, was going to come to BW-3's after but I fell asleep

I've already informed my ex and my wife I'm unavailable for the Nov shoot:rockwoot:

FNS.... the only way IndySSD can get SJ to come plink @ MCF&G with him...:D I'd be going to MCF&G today except I'm headed to the 1500 instead.

I'll definitely be there next Wednesday, unless the seller wants to close on the house I'm trying to buy on next Wednesday.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    FNS.... the only way IndySSD can get SJ to come plink @ MCF&G with him...:D I'd be going to MCF&G today except I'm headed to the 1500 instead.

I'll definitely be there next Wednesday, unless the seller wants to close on the house I'm trying to buy on next Wednesday.

What time Wednesday? I'll meet you there if it's between 12:30-3:00

I'm going to try to go to the 1500 and the range today

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I should be over there by 1300 next Wednesday, today I plan on being @ the door at MCFG (Not to be confused with MCF&G) @ 1400 when they go public.

I'm getting there at 1300 to stand in line so I can get a new gun:rockwoot:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    What are the plans for lunch, maybe we should meet up and grab a bite before we go. That was my plan for 11:30-1400 anyhow.

I'm going to eat after I leave, just had breakfast at 10, I won't be there for long I don't think, get in, get a new gun and get out:dunno:

I'm bringing a snack and a drink with me just in case

Top Bottom